Does Kemi-Oyl contain mineral oil?

not sure--they keep their ingredients secret
perplexed.gif

I know that there were a couple of chats done with a representative of Kemi-Oyl a few months ago. I was wondering if someone had asked that question then.

Well the Kemi Oyl shea butter pomade ingredient list is as follows:
Shea Butter, Essential oils, Herbal-Complex, Fragrance.

But i am not sure about just the oil

Thanks for the info, Tracyannette. I just wonder what they mean by "essential oils". Might they consider mineral oil an essential oil?

I'm thinking about trying to go without products with mineral oil in them again and I'm looking for an alternative to using really oily oils like jojoba and coconut oil. Those oils seem to get on everything. I like Kemi-Oyl because it has a thicker consistency than most oils.

Well, one thing I do know is that they sell a 100% african shea butter, where the only ingredient is shea butter, and nothing else. But I like the shea butter pomade. I have never used the oil, I was thinking of trying the oil some day down the road when I finish the coconut, apricot kernal, grapseed, and almond oils I have. Which means I may never get to it. By the way I love my apricot kernal and grapeseed oil. They are so light, and great for daily use. I also love the almond for more deep oil treatments.

i love kemi oyl; since i've been using it my hair has become way softer and more manageable; the only drawback is that flies follow me around like bee's to honey. thank god winter is settling in... *L*

Cindy,

Someone did ask during the chat. That's how I found out that the ingredients were "secret."
laugh.gif

When one of the members asked about the ingredients, the response from the Kemi rep. was that that information was proprietary.

Back