Does anyones rollersets revert?

soslychic

I know that pressed hair can revert in the humidity, but what about rollersets? Is it the same deal? Or will they last at least 3 days even in the summer? I mean classic wet sets and also curly sets with flexi rods...etc...

I had a roller set revert. THe hairdresser had just finished my hair. It looked great, very bouncy. I walked outside of the salon, to my car---by the time I got home (10 minutes away), my hair was poofy and frizzy. That was $30 down the drain
blush.gif
. By the way, my hair is texturized.

I'm relaxed, but no, my hair doesn't revert, but it can. It all depends on the products used to create the style. Typically, styles done with the "dookie" gel last longer and keeps the hair locked in place so it doesn't revert, even in humid weather. But, if you do a set with just some mousse, chances are it will revert. The heavier the setting product, the better. Lottabody is okay as well for holding, but it's even better when mixed with mousse. Those two alone don't satisfy me. That's why I always prefer the brown gel for upsweeps and stuff like that. It's all a matter of preference though, because some people don't like their hair hard or stuck in place. But it helps mine last longer (spritz as well). This is just my own observation.

I don't have any experience with this, to tell the truth... However, I believe that the KeraCare setting lotion claims that it resists humidity; so that might help.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Back