Does anyone want any kids? They have trust funds..

ART11

One of my little monsters was sneaking around and using my curling iron. They are forbidden to use any heat on their hair except for a once weekly sit beneath the bonnet dryer. I have fine hair and never curl hotter than #3. Today when I curled my first piece of hair it started smoking and burned off. Someone turned it all the way up to 10!!!!! Lord, help me!!!!!

Oh, no!!! How old are they? You know? I had a similar experience when I was in highschool, with my little cousins. I used to curl my hair every morning before school. Well, what they did was put a peice of plastic in between the "jaw" of the curling iron. And I didn't know, I heated up the curling iron and when I went to go put it on my hair, MELTED PLASTIC!!!! I coulda killed them! But yeah, kids are a trip, they get into anything.

Renee,

I laughed so much at your post. As I'm typing, I have my two monsters arguing right behind me and they are driving me nuts!!!! I would trade you for mine since they come with trust funds as well. But I'm sure you'd give them back after an hour. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They are 10 and 12. Of course they blamed it on the 2 year old. They said she was probably "playing" with it. They were both in the bathroom when I fired it up and when that curl fell off they cleared out with a puff of smoke behind them. I wear my hair short but my bangs were about eyebrow length. I had to shorten them about an inch and cut some hair off of the crown where the burning occurred. Now I have some spiky things right at the top. It will be all grown back by the time my maternity leave is over. Since it is short anyway, I can regain that 2 inches pretty quickly. Little critters! They're still the loves of my life though...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Little critters! They're still the loves of my life though...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can relate! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back