Does anyone use the Biolage Line???

cg92

Are there any Biolage users out there? I bought the leave-in tonic earlier in the summer and love it. I wanted to know how the rest of the line works mainly the ultra hydrating conditioning balm. Does anyone use the whole line together shampoo, conditioners, leave-in, styling, if so which products and what is your hair type?

I have used the Ultra- hydarting balm and shampoo. I did not like the shampoo (drying), but the conditioner is really good. I also like the Biolage leave-in tonic, but switched to Healthy Sexy Hair Soy-tri spray leave-in because it was more moisturizing for me.

I have used the Ultra- hydarting balm and shampoo. I did not like the shampoo (drying), but the conditioner is really good. I also like the Biolage leave-in tonic, but switched to Healthy Sexy Hair Soy-tri spray leave-in because it was more moisturizing for me.

The poo was drying for me also. The condition balm was really good but not worth almost $20. I can buy more than 20 bottles of VO5 with that.

I used to use the Biolage line. I used it for almost 6 years. The hydrating balm, the leave in and hydrating shampoo is very good. They used to make a hair masque that was great, but they discontinued it. I stopped using it, because I was seduced by another product. But if you're interested in using it, then I would recommend it.

The poo was drying for me also. The condition balm was really good but not worth almost $20. I can buy more than 20 bottles of VO5 with that.

I agree, the conditioner is pricey. I don't use or buy this product much because there are other conditioners that I like even more that are cheaper.

I use the Biolage Moisturetherapie line - the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in. I've used it for quite a while, and I really like it. It has worked for me, perhaps it will work for you. I have used the Fortetherapie line in the past (it's got protein shampoo/conditioner) and I really liked that as well. I sometimes use the curl matrix for braid outs or twist outs, but it usually leaves my hair dry.

Thank you for your responses. I was just wondering if it was worth the cost. I do like the leave-in tonic b/c I don't think it has protein, it detangles, and helps minimize breakage when I'm streching my type 4 NG. Based on the reviews everyone seems to agree the Biolage conditioner works so I think I might try it when the season changes to put it's ultra hydrating title to the test and see if it's worth the cost. But I don't think I will try the shampoo.

I LOVE the ultra-hydrating conditioning balm. It works great after my Aveda DR treatment.

I guess everythang ain't for everybody.

Back