Does anyone use surge just as a leave-in?

Nice

To all the surge user, is there anyone that uses surge just as a leave-in (not spraying on scalp).

I bought some surge today and I have sensitive scalp so I don't want to use it on my scalp.

Re: Does anyone use surge just as a leave-in only?

I wouldn't recommend Surge just as a leave-in because it tends to be drying. I always apply ORS Carrot Oil Cream to my hair after spraying Surge on my hair. I think Surge is more beneficial sprayed on the scalp. There are really better products out there if you are looking for just a leave-in to condition your hair strands. Just my opinion.

I was just to add more protein to my routine.
ohwell.gif

Surge doesnt dry out my hair or scalp. I use Surge as a leave-in on my scalp. It makes my roots soft. Its best to apply on wet hair. I sometimes use it as a detangler but I mainly use Motions Nourish leave-in as my detangler.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
I was just to add more protein to my routine.
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a perfect way to do it. Im natural and I do protein treatments once a month with GPB. However Im trying to conserve the use of my GPB because it is somewhat expensive, and surge is my back up
smile.gif
I use it about twice a week on my hair. And it helps to strengthen it.

While I was on vacation, my hair began to shed really badly and I had no products with me to halt the shedding. As soon as I got back home to my beloved hair products, I took my Surge 14 Plus, sprayed it in my hands and worked it through my hair. THE SHEDDING STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! What a relief. Normally, I part my hair and only spray my scalp. I use Surge every day as a leave-in on my wet hair since I am doing the daily conditioner washes. Also, after I use the Surge, I always apply S-Curl as my moisturizer and Wild Growth Hair Oil to seal it all in. Results, my hair is strengthened and moisturized.

HTH

I have used Surge on my scalp and hair with no problems. I use is along with my moisturizers. Yes, can use is as a leave in.

I use Surge as a leave in on my hair (not on my scalp). It doesn't dry out my hair at all. I've been using it for 6 months now and I really like it. It detangles pretty well, and I don't shed nearly as much. It's probably the protein in it.

Back