Does anyone use rinses on their hair?

klb120475

I've gon back to using black rinses. I really luv the way the black makes my hair look so healthy and extra shiney when I prepoo with Alma oil.:grin:

Anyway.....ya'll know I ain't no hurr guru.:look: So for those of you who do use rinses, which ones do you feel work best?

Good thread...I used them ALL the time when I was relaxed...now I'm a little nervous...any naturals use them? I heard they were good for ur hair...is that true?

I like Sebastian cellophane rinses.

I love these also. Priced a bottle yesterday $35.00:wallbash: She must have thought I was a fool. I still have a bottle Reddismo just curious. She didn't even have it. I hear Adore is a good one as well.

I used them a couple of times. But they dont last veyr long in my hair. Maybe a week. i only tried blakc rinses because it makes my hair look healthier.

Rinses are good if you have high porosity because it helps to seal the cuticles. But for someone like myself, who has low porosity (very tight cuticles) im wondering if using a rinse would only make the problem worse.

I want to try a black rinse bcause I like black hair and I've always had brown hair since a child. But a few peeps said I wouldnt look right with it but to try it anyway. So I think I will be trying it.

I am in love with Ardell Lights & Brights in Clear. It's a real sleeper. I used to use Sebastian Colourshines in Clear, but I think I prefer Ardell. It makes my hair super-glossy. Also, I have fine hair, and the rinse gives my hair a more substantial look and feel. Cuts down on frizz, too.

I really like Clariol Beautiful rinses...get them at Sally's. My color of choice right now is Wine Brown. I do one about every month.

I love these also. Priced a bottle yesterday $35.00:wallbash: She must have thought I was a fool. I still have a bottle Reddismo just curious. She didn't even have it. I hear Adore is a good one as well.

I don't understand. I mean was the bottle a 2 yr supply or something?:look:

I think that I may want to try a red color. I did one before and it lasted for like a year though. :ohwell: The only problem was that I did not like that shade of red. The stylist apparently thought it would look nice though. This time I would do a red w/yellow undertones and either put it in myself or have a different salon do it.

I thought that Sebastian Colourshines Cellophanes were discontinued unless you're speaking of the new Sebastian Laminates Cellophanes. I posted a thread about it earlier.

Back