Does anyone use Razac Perfect for Perms Finishing Cream?

Qualitee

I used this on my hair after I applied my mango butter. It left my hair really soft,shiny & mositurized. I havent moisturized in a week and my hair is still soft and shiny.:grin:

2aewo48.jpg

Razac Perfect for Perms Finishing Cream is a special blend of essential oils and proteins combined to give hair a visible sheen, a healthier look and balanced conditioning. It is a daily dressing that is light so as not to weight hair down.

I actually used to hear really good things about it, you may want to do a Search. I checked out the ingredients and I don't think it would do well on my hair. If its working for you keep using it, your results sound nice.

I used this on my hair after I applied my mango butter. It left my hair really soft,shiny & mositurized. I havent moisturized in a week and my hair is still soft and shiny.:grin:

2aewo48.jpg

Razac Perfect for Perms Finishing Cream is a special blend of essential oils and proteins combined to give hair a visible sheen, a healthier look and balanced conditioning. It is a daily dressing that is light so as not to weight hair down.
i used it a lot before i came here:yep: but i stoped cause i think it had something that wasnt cool for my hair.(MINERAL OIL) but i may go back and vist it. CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER NIGHT TIME TREAMENT THAT HAVE MINERAL OIL IN IT.i just dont use it a lot:nono:maybe once every other month.

I know baby and brown eyes I saw that too.( Mineral oil) Thats why I didnt want to use it, I like the way it makes my hair feel. but I noticed most conditioners have mineral oil in it. IDK lol I guess it depends on how much times you clarify

I know baby and brown eyes I saw that too.( Mineral oil) Thats why I didnt want to use it, I like the way it makes my hair feel. but I noticed most conditioners have mineral oil in it. IDK lol I guess it depends on how much times you clarify
yep thats what i heard you have to clarify more i only clarify once a month.i guess if you dont over do it. and its working for you cause you know your hair best i wish they would take out the mineral oil.cause i do like the way it feels:blush:

yep thats what i heard you have to clarify more i only clarify once a month.i guess if you dont over do it. and its working for you cause you know your hair best i wish they would take out the mineral oil.cause i do like the way it feels:blush:
Oh gurl I feel the same way about the mineral oil :lachen: i'll see what happens. I clarify every 6 weeks so.......... I hope this works for me! I really like the way it makes my hair feel. Yet I still dont see why mineral oil is so bad for hair:ohwell::lachen:

I used to use this all the time- even my old Dominican stylist using. It's light and leaves my hair really shiny and moist. I may re-visit it...

I used to use this and stopped after reading the ingredients that weren't to good for my hair...but..my grandmother has been using this product for years and loves it and her hair is mid-back..(This is her only moisturizer) So..if it works for you I wouldn't change.

I uses it because it gives me a great shine. I dont use it all the time though. The mineral oil in it kinds scares me away from it.

:grin:Thanks ladies! But Why is mineral oil so bad? I know it blocks moisture but their are alot of mineral oil in conditioners. idk lol :ohwell:

Back