Does anyone use a cleansing shampoo followed by a conditioning one?

vevster

This technique I first saw at the Domincan salon. I like the get my scalp super clean that is why I use a sulfate free cleansing poo. I also have sls free conditioning poos that I break out every once and again...

This technique I first saw at the Domincan salon. I like the get my scalp super clean that is why I use a sulfate free cleansing poo. I also have sls free conditioning poos that I break out every once and again...

this sounds like what I should be doing b/c this baking soda only pooing is just not working for me :perplexed. Vevster can you share the name of the poos you have(cleansing and conditioning), please?

tia,
tishee

I do this too. Following the cleansing poo with a conditioning poo seem to soften my hair so I sometimes use CON ultra moisturizing or mizani conditioning poo to follow my mizani puriphyl poo or elucence clarifying poo. Works like a charm.

this sounds like what I should be doing b/c this baking soda only pooing is just not working for me :perplexed. Vevster can you share the name of the poos you have(cleansing and conditioning), please?

tia,
tishee

Note: I dilute all cleansing shampoos quite a bit.

I use Earthly Delight Tropical Rain shampoo
my clarifier is Gary Null's Heavenly Hair shampoo

My conditioning poos are

Collective Wellbeing Moisturizing shampoo
and

Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo

I also have Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo

Note: I dilute all cleansing shampoos quite a bit.

I use Earthly Delight Tropical Rain shampoo
my clarifier is Gary Null's Heavenly Hair shampoo

My conditioning poos are

Collective Wellbeing Moisturizing shampoo
and

Blended Beauty Soy Cream Shampoo

I also have Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo

thanks sweetie. Where do you purchase your ED poo from? Is the GN's poo cleansing yet moisturizing? My hair is extremely dry and everything that I have used has made it even drier for some reason.

Last edited:
I do everytime I wash.

I must use a chelating shampoow with every wash and my shampoo of choice for this is Kenra Clarifying. I do one lather with this and I follow it with one lather of SLS moisturizing shampoo.

Back