Does anyone still use Wild Growth hair oil?

Cloud06

Just want to know if ppl are using it here and getting some type of positive results. . .? I use to use it and it made my hair really soft and easy to comb. I stopped and today just decided to pick some up to deal with the underprocessed hair and NG as it grows in. Come share your input! Thanks!

I started using around the 28th of January. I used MN for almost a month prior, so I don't know if the growth is leftover mn or new wgo :perplexed

I used so much on my hair for conditioning that I just don't want to say "yeah, my ng is so soft because I'm using wgo or not"

Sorry I cant help

Hi There!
Michigan here too!:grin:

I still use it. I have used it for years now and always will. I don't notice any growth benefits but it makes my hair feel so good and soft. I use it after I wash and condition. I wish it came in larger bottles.

Thanks for the feedback. . .!

I used it a few years ago and noticed it made my hair baby soft, like, "comb thru two inches of ng with a fine tooth comb" soft!

I recently found a new formula called the light moisturizer in the yellow bottle i've been using that today to see if I can tame the naps.

And yeah MN is the only substance that ever gave length to my hair.

Lady D- How often do you apply the WGO?

I still use it spiked with grapefruit eo (to stimulate and help out with the smell). its great for keeping that NG in check. No wild growth yet!:rolleyes:

I still use it, but never alone. I have it in my MN mix LOL the smell is kind of you know out there. So I just added it in there for some oil to go in it and so I can use it up. I won't be purchasing it again though.

I still use WGO. It softens my roots nicely. The 4oz. bottle lasts a very long time. What's the best E.O. to mask that smell? Right now, I'm just using it straight...

Ok, I also order the new WGO called Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer, www.hairgrownfast.com. When I emailed the compnay last month about the smell, they said that a new lighter scented WGO was coming out. According to the comany email, WGO light features the following:

Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizerfeatures:
1. Growth
2. Superior natural moisturizer
3. Superior lubrication/scalp decongestion and unique anti-friction properties
4. Hair and scalp deodorant
5. Stimulating, soothing, and refreshing with clean & natural scent
6. Hair repair
7. Hair breakage control
8. Hair/skin/nail nourishment (light)

Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer
Directions: Shake well. Apply sparingly and evenly tohair andscalp just after using or in between applications of Wild Growth® Hair Oil. Comb or brush. For all hair types, this oil is to be used more sparingly than Wild Growth® Hair Oil. For African type hair, also use between Wild Growth® Hair Oil applications when hair and scalp start to become dry and when user determines that it is time of scalp refreshing. For all hair types. use just after applying Wild Growth® Hair Oil. Can also beusedexclusively. One bottle can last from 1 to 8 months, depending on hair type (use more for African type hair). Use only as directed. Nonhypoallergenic. Contains: Olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, castor oil, flax seed oil, carrot oil, pumpkin seed oil, grape seed oil, safflower oil, roman chamomile oil, black seed oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin e, Wild Growth® Hair Oil nutrient complex and Wild Growth® essential oil complex, natural fragrance, natural (near colorless) color.

Can't wait to try this....

I still use WGO. It softens my roots nicely. The 4oz. bottle lasts a very long time. What's the best E.O. to mask that smell? Right now, I'm just using it straight...

Ok, I also order the new WGO called Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer, www.hairgrownfast.com. When I emailed the compnay last month about the smell, they said that a new lighter scented WGO was coming out. According to the comany email, WGO light features the following:

Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizerfeatures:
1. Growth
2. Superior natural moisturizer
3. Superior lubrication/scalp decongestion and unique anti-friction properties
4. Hair and scalp deodorant

5. Stimulating, soothing, and refreshing with clean & natural scent
6. Hair repair
7. Hair breakage control
8. Hair/skin/nail nourishment (light)

Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer
Directions: Shake well. Apply sparingly and evenly tohair andscalp just after using or in between applications of Wild Growth® Hair Oil. Comb or brush. For all hair types, this oil is to be used more sparingly than Wild Growth® Hair Oil. For African type hair, also use between Wild Growth® Hair Oil applications when hair and scalp start to become dry and when user determines that it is time of scalp refreshing. For all hair types. use just after applying Wild Growth® Hair Oil. Can also beusedexclusively. One bottle can last from 1 to 8 months, depending on hair type (use more for African type hair). Use only as directed. Nonhypoallergenic. Contains: Olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, castor oil, flax seed oil, carrot oil, pumpkin seed oil, grape seed oil, safflower oil, roman chamomile oil, black seed oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin e, Wild Growth® Hair Oil nutrient complex and Wild Growth® essential oil complex, natural fragrance, natural (near colorless) color.

Can't wait to try this....

WTH to the bolded parts - what exactly does a scalp deodorant do?

I do, I do. It will always be one of my staples. I use it to seal after moisturizing. Can't say I've noticed wild growth, but to be fair I have not consistently applied it to my scalp. I'm unusual because I like the smell. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth.

I've been using it for a few years and it is definitely a staple. I've never seen growth from it either.:look:

I don't use it anymore, I really didn't find anything extra-special about it, so after I used my last bottle, I didn't purchase anymore. My mom still uses it though. In fact, I picked her up a bottle last week. I'm not sure what it's doing for her, but since I told her about it, she's been using it ever since.

I do. It is definitely one of my staples for a couple of years. I add peppermint and lavendar EO for the scent. The SO calls it stinky stuff without the peppermint and lavendar. My hair loves oil period but this one is a great one to use. Additionally, it works very well on my dry scalp. I use it every other day. I don't know if I'd call it growth but I do think I maintain length easier while using it.

I was an idiot and changed up oils and realized that I need to stop changing up for the next best thing and stick with what works.

Yep, I love this stuff.

I oil my scalp with it after every wash. I won't say that it's given me any extra growth, but I know my hair likes it. It helps prevent my scalp from getting dry.

I can't wait to try the moisturizer...I haven't seen it in any stores around here yet, though.

I still use it. I use it on wet or dry hair. I haven't noticed any growth but it definitely helps keep my NG manageable.

Last edited:
I haved used wild growth for a while now I think. Is that the dark yellow oil in a white bottle with green writing and a red top?

THANKS for bringing up WGHO up. I was just searching the boards to find an answer as to why my NG has changed (not as soft as it use to be) and I've found my answer. I stopped using this. I started using Vitamin E oil on my scalp to change up from the WGHO. I shall be returning to it. Thanks ladies! :yep:

Back