Does anyone still use Wild Growth Hair Oil (WGHO)?

I still use it but I have been slacking off since I have started doing my hair wash and sets at home :ohwell: (going on 6 weeks now). I know, not good... But I did apply some just last night, using the light version (accidentally bought the wrong bottle) and it seems good so far :yep:!

Personally I find that the smell doesn't last but a day (the day you apply it) and my man has never complained so don't let that deter you :yawn: Good luck!

I use to use it..and I believe it did help my hair grow..everyone was noticing the growth. I haven't used it in a while only because I was never able to figure out how much to put on. I would recommend it..it has really good stuff in it.

I was just looking at my bottle 2 days ago and wondered if I should throw it away. It helped during my transition but now that I have a TWA and found some other items that seal my hair, I don't know if I can go back to the stinkyness of WGHO.

i just start using this product, i hope it does somethng for me... I mix it with casstor oil and apply to scalp and ends 3 times a week/

i've noticed a couple of thing since using WGHO:
~fuller hair
~faster growth
~hair hangs a liitle more when i wash it

i haven't rly noticed extra softness but my hair was soft before

Back