Does anyone still use Mane and Tail Conditioner?

ChynaDoll.K

I was thinking about trying some of this as a step before washing or kinda like a protein treatment. I wanted to know if any of you ladies are still using mane and tail and if so what are your results or if anyone as any new updated reviews?

I just picked up some of the moisturizing conditioner the other day. I plan on deep conditioning with it. I fell in love with the detangler, so I'm hoping to have good results with this also.

I use the detangler daily...awesome stuff. I did purchase the conditioner and only used it once...I liked it.

i use The Original Mane 'n Tail as a leave-in conditioner
this is a staple of mine.......been using for seven-teen years.

makes my hair easier to detangle and moist when i add oil.

i have tried a lot of hair care products and this is one i always go back to and would never give up.

Last edited:
I just discovered the original conditioner as a leave in, and it is awesome! I use it for rollersets. I tried it as a dc, I wasnt too happy with it, but I was 13 weeks post and at that point nothing worked. I also use the detangler and its good too...

I used it as a co-wash the other day, it was ok but I did not get as much slip as I wanted. I am going on 13 weeks post so that may be the issue. My hair dried pretty soft and my hair feels strong.

Also I love the detangler, I use it after every wash or co-wash.

I use it as a dc with some oil mixed in. Sometimes I add an egg for more protien. It leaves my hair really, really soft.

I doctored up the Mane N' Tail conditioner, because everyone was complaining about how hard it left their hair. I doctored it up by adding 14 different oils plus shea butter, cocoa butter, Verifen Complex detangler spray, and Gueye leave in treatment.

This formula works fine for me.

I will sometimes Co-Wash with it and will alternate between MnT and Millcreek Keratin when I want to specifically do a Protein Co-wash.:grin:

And then DC with Something Uber Moisturizing!

Back