Does anyone still use Lenzi's Request?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I haven't seen anyone talk about it lately. Almost everyone's been talking about BT (which I wanna buy next) and MN. Poor LR isn't gettin love any more. I haven't been consistant lately (been lazy) but when I did use LR 3 times a week mixed w/Capzasin (courtesy of gn1g ;)), I got a good inch and a half to two inches during my 3 month stretch.

Is anyone still using it?

I use the oil. Love it!

My scalp is so stimulated and tingly. I was in braids for the month of July and got a NICE boost of growth. People have been commented on my hair growth.

I think it is too soon to notice any difference in pics but I am going to take some progress pics in a few months so you guys can see what is going on with me.

I love this oil and it is a good fit for me compared to other scalp treatments:

-does not stink (smells just like the lenzis request grease actually)
-does not give me headaches
-the growth is not TOO fast so that I feel I cannot manage my NG
-it is not drying
-keeps my scalp lubricated
-last a LONG time - I started using it at the beginning of July and still have about 80% of the bottle left. I apply it every 2 days or so.

I did not like the grease. I did not use it long enough to give a review, but I just don't care for grease anymore.

I stopped using it cuz it was making my scalp itch (and not good growing tingles, more like 'why you putting grease on me!!!!!' itching) and passed it off to my hubby, whose hair was thinning out a bit. His hair has thickened up nicely from using it, too.... :grin: Now I just tease him about his gray... ;)

Yes. Well ... kinda. I bought some of this in July, but I also bought unscented BT and MN. The LR grease was too thick; the unsceneted BT smelled too strong of sulfur after I put it on my scalp and the MN was too "wet feeling". Sooooo ... I mixed them all together into one concoction to make it juuuuuuuuuuuust right.

i used it for a little bit
i think i noticed some extra growth
but i didnt use it consistently enough

i would like to try it out again, though.

I still use it. I use it once a week, post rollerset. I don't seek miraculous growth, but it gives my growing hair a boost and has filled in my thinner spots and widow's peak-eek! I use it sparingly and only on my scalp. My scalp is dry and sucks it up. Using it on your strands is only wasting it and is too much!

I really wanna try the oil, what's the conistancy? Thick like castor oil or thin like cocnut oil? I'm on a budget right now, so I'm gonna have to stick mith a cheap mn concoction for now

I really wanna try the oil, what's the conistancy? Thick like castor oil or thin like cocnut oil? I'm on a budget right now, so I'm gonna have to stick mith a cheap mn concoction for now

It is about in the middle I think. Not thick as cator oil at all though. But light enough for it not to feel too oily at all. I can put it on my scalp and not have oil running down onto my face or anything.

I use it randomly. LR causes my hair to be high maintenance. I've been working out and have not really been taking care of my hair:blush::nono:. I hope she has a sale soon so I can try her liquid. One thing is for sure, when I do use her product I will have to take care of my hair because I get new growth like crazy which requires me to get a perm about once a month.

I stopped using it cuz it was making my scalp itch (and not good growing tingles, more like 'why you putting grease on me!!!!!' itching) and passed it off to my hubby, whose hair was thinning out a bit. His hair has thickened up nicely from using it, too.... :grin: Now I just tease him about his gray... ;)

This is exactly how my hair/scalp reacted to it until it all fell out :wallbash:

Sometimes, but consistently.

Sareca, how is the LR working for you now and which one do you have, the grease or the oil? I'm thinking about ordering it but not sure yet. Any help you you can give me would be great.

This is exactly how my hair/scalp reacted to it until it all fell out :wallbash:

My scalp itched too when i used the grease. I think it was just the fact that it is grease for me. My scalp just does not like that. I only tried it 3 or 4 times, but I never had any hair fall out though. :look:

Question...how long did it take to recieve your orders?I was hoping to have it by now:perplexed

I noticed that my order took longer this time around. I think it was because of the sale she had. You might want to give her a call.

When I received the email about the sale, I went ahead and ordered some more, I had been using it pretty consistently in Sept & Oct until I ran out. I did have growth, but I can't quantify how much was because of LR. I figure it was worth it to order another jar since I liked the way it felt on my scalp--- and it sure smells better than MTG (every time I try to start back on MTG I wash it out a day or two later b/c of the smell).

I also ordered the Hair Souffle this time, will try it out on my ends.

I noticed that my order took longer this time around. I think it was because of the sale she had. You might want to give her a call.
Thanks.I recieved mine today.I was just about to call her.Anybody use this more than twice a week?Is it that potent?

Thanks.I recieved mine today.I was just about to call her.Anybody use this more than twice a week?Is it that potent?

I used mine every other day mixed with capsaicin (sp), got the idea from gng1 :yep: I got fantastic results, but it went too fast since I was using it so much. So I cut back to 2-3 times a week and still got good results. HTH!

I used to. But, then I actually read the directions that say it should be used once or twice a week. Now I use it 2 times a week and I get great growth from it. Honestly there are no crazy results that I hear other products delivering - 2, 3, 15 inches a month. :spinning:

I've been using it on my edges, but not consistenly. I haven't noticed any miracles, but I can't blame it on the product.

I've been using it on my edges, but not consistenly. I haven't noticed any miracles, but I can't blame it on the product.

same here. I think it is good for someone that just wants a little boost over their norm. The oil has really helped me alleviate a dry scalp, too. :yep:

But, I am seeing consistency since I started using the oil about 4 months ago.

I quit using it b/c I didn't notice any growth and the consistency was like thick grease and dried my hair and scalp out. So it did the opposite for me ...:perplexed I then tried Wild Growth oil - and had to stop b/c I got too much scalp build up ... so I am going to stop putting oily/ greasy products on my scalp b/c they don't work for me!

Back