Does anyone still use Lenzi's Request?

coolhandlulu said:
I use LR, but I don't measure. I am certain that this among other things is contributing to my growth spurt. I also wanted to add that I don't find the S&H high. I paid 7.00 dollars for the S&H. My postage from TX to AL was $6.42. Well, maybe that is high but she is obviously not making any money from it. The woman makes an excellent product that delivers what it promises. I'm happy to pay what she asks. Also, if you get a couple of your friends to go in with you, you can buy four products and get free shipping. Not too shabby.

No you right! That ain't much, I don't know what I was reading, Compared to other products I have bought it all comes out to be the same LOL!!, I will be ordering a couple of jars when I get paid, I have heard nothing but good things, I am just so sensitive to Sulfur, I can smell it through anything LOL!!! I don't mind paying for a good product, I'll order Friday.

Thanks Coolhandlulu!!

Where can I get lenzi's request? How often is it applied? I do not think I can do this BT/sulfur mix anymore, the scent is getting to be too much for me in the summertime. I constantly smell of hot sulfur and even tar at times when I go outside in this heat:eek: I don't know if I am not using BT right or what but I haven't even noticed much growth from it...

I did get a good result from Lenzi's back at the beginning of the year - I did get about 1.5 in a month (or maybe 6 weeks) but I fell off when I tried BT. My BT is coming to end now - so I'm going to jump back on LR - I still have an extra jar.

Egyptjones said:
I am still using Lenzi's. It does give me a growth boost but unfortunately I stopped measuring my hair because I was getting to stressed about wanting to be BS IMMEDIATELY..lol.

I also use Lenzi's on my eyelashes. I suffer from a lot of "lash fallout" but since using Lenzi's, I loose next to no lashes and they are now fuller and thicker.

WHAT? Girl you are brave, does it burn?

autumnbeauty29 said:
Where can I get lenzi's request? How often is it applied? I do not think I can do this BT/sulfur mix anymore, the scent is getting to be too much for me in the summertime. I constantly smell of hot sulfur and even tar at times when I go outside in this heat:eek: I don't know if I am not using BT right or what but I haven't even noticed much growth from it...

You should use it at night before bedtime in the Summer. The sun and sulfphur doesn't mix well at all. I use mine at night and no problem with smell the next day. Also, you don't need to use alot...a little goes along way.

HTH.

Nice & Wavy said:
You should use it at night before bedtime in the Summer. The sun and sulfphur doesn't mix well at all. I use mine at night and no problem with smell the next day. Also, you don't need to use alot...a little goes along way.

I was using it at night but it would soak through on my pillowcase and cause stains that were hard to get out.. So maybe I am using too much:confused: I am going to order lenzi's request and try it then maybe alternate.

autumnbeauty29 said:
Where can I get lenzi's request? How often is it applied?

http://www.sunriseproductsonline.com/splashPage.hg is the website where you can order. Sometimes, around holidays, Miss Sue gives discounted shipping rates. The jar says to use it only twice a week, but it seems gentle so i don't see why you couldn't use it more often. I use it 2-3x a week when I remember and I have been using it to fill in my edges. It's been working wonderfully for me!

Last edited:
I haven't really used a growth enhancer since I've been natural and have been wanting to buy some BT, I just got my little pay check and was getting ready to order some...but now ya'll had to post about Lenzi's...*sighs*

haha.
i havent really used any growth aids in my journey (other than surge, but i didnt really pay much attention to whether or not i got results.)

i ordered BT recently, also
just havent gotten it yet.

we'll see.

I ordered my LR last week and got it today. Will be using tonight before I go to bed. I'll try it out for a month and see if I get any results. Hopefully, I will see some. I will post my results as soon as I see some.

Back