Does anyone here take a liquid hair, skin & nail vitamin?

morehairplease

If so, do you mind posting the brand name? These horse pills are working my last nerves. I am trying to replace all of my supplements w/either a powder or liquid form. Any suggestions would be awesome ladies.

thanks in advance,
tishee

Tishee, Yes I take a liquid vitamin. It is not a hair skin and nails but just a multi- that has a lot of the hair essentials included. It is called Miracle 2000 and it is 30.00. It is a little nasty because it is not only vitamins but trace minerals and algae as well. I noticed this stuff even BEFORE I found this forum was great for my hair! Now I incorporate the other hair vitamins with it. You have to take a capful a day . When first starting out put in a cup with about 4 -6 oz's of juice to dilut the tase. But after awhile you get used to it. I just started taking Acai juice behind it to take away the tase. And the Acai helps curb appetite as I am on a diet as well and it's rich in antioxidants. You can get at GNC or try the website www.1800thewoman.com

Tishee, yes I do take a liquid vitamin but it is not a hiar, skin nail vitamin. Just a multi but it includes the hair essentials like Pantothenic Acid and Biotin. It is called Miracle 2000 and it cost 30.00. I noticed even BEFORE I found this forum it was great for my hair! It is a little nasty because not only is it vitamins but Trace Minerals and Algae as well. I now incorporate hair vitamins with it as well. When you first start out you might want to dilute t with about 4-6 oz's of juice, but after awhile you get used to it. All you need is a capful or one ounce. I now swig Acai juice behind it as Acai is a great appetite curber and I am trying to lose weight and it is rich in antioxidants. You can get it from GNC or the website www.1800thewoman.com

Tishee I take a Hair Skin & Nail Liquid Vitamin by Liquid Health, I have been taking these Vitamins for the last 3 years and it really helps my hair & skin and it has everything in it including msm and your fatty acids, you just take an ounce with a cup of pineapple juice and drink it down and your are done. I Love it.

nomoweavesfome said:
Tishee, Yes I take a liquid vitamin. It is not a hair skin and nails but just a multi- that has a lot of the hair essentials included. It is called Miracle 2000 and it is 30.00. It is a little nasty because it is not only vitamins but trace minerals and algae as well. I noticed this stuff even BEFORE I found this forum was great for my hair! Now I incorporate the other hair vitamins with it. You have to take a capful a day . When first starting out put in a cup with about 4 -6 oz's of juice to dilut the tase. But after awhile you get used to it. I just started taking Acai juice behind it to take away the tase. And the Acai helps curb appetite as I am on a diet as well and it's rich in antioxidants. You can get at GNC or try the website www.1800thewoman.com

thanks SO much for replying nomoweavesforme(cute screen name btw)! off to check out the link! thanks again

NappyParadise said:
Tishee I take a Hair Skin & Nail Liquid Vitamin by Liquid Health, I have been taking these Vitamins for the last 3 years and it really helps my hair & skin and it has everything in it including msm and your fatty acids, you just take an ounce with a cup of pineapple juice and drink it down and your are done. I Love it.

NP thanks SO much! I am getting this and the multivit that nomoweavesfome posted! thanks SO much! If you don't mind me asking where do you purchase it from?

tia,
tishee

u r welcome Tishee. Thanks Nappy Paradise for your product suggestion as well because I haven't seen any liquid hair skin and nail vitamins in the GNC I go to. Let me know too how it goes incorporating the one NappyParadise suggested as well. It sounds like a great combination, then I can do away with my incorprated horse pills as well and take EVERYTHING liquid. lol.

I was in a health food store and saw that Liquid Health also has a preparation for Hair Loss in addition to the Hair Skin and Nail formula. It was about $27.00, but I know a chiropractor who orders it for about $20.00, so I'll get it from him. I'm sick of downing pills also, but I've got to stick with the Nioxin!

i take Miracle 2000 as well and had to stop taking it because that taste is god awful. I plan on resuming soon but hell it tastes horrendous.

Back