Does anyone here only use ONE hair care line of products?

AFashionSlave

If you do only use one hair care line, which one do you use?

I would like to switch to one hair care line to make shopping easier, but I always end up mixing it up.

:lachen: Girl, this has been something that I have been searching for. I am still on the search though. I am trying products on a complete line basis right now. I am using the Jane Carter system but am adding in a water-based moisturizer (Chi) and an oil-based moisturizer (hydratherma naturals) simly because I didn't think that they had that. I am about to try out the Mixed Chicks line next but I think I may go back to all Design Essentials which I loved way back when.

I am working my way into using Joico exclusively--just need to use up all the other stuff. So far-this line has more of my favorites than any other. I will keep the Aphogee (hard core protein) tho.

No. I have never had one line of anything.:look: Not for my makeup, skin care, clothing whatever:giggle:. I buy what I like and what works. I know some women find one brand and stick with it but I have never been able to do that.

No, I'm a mixer up-er, and have been for 2 years. I like the excitement of trying new products!!!:grin: After I've sampled just about everything, then I'll cut back and refine my product list.:look:

No. I can't find a product line where I like everything in the line.

I just buy what works from whatever good product line out there.

The one line I use is KeraCare and my relaxed hair loves the stuff but now that I'm transitioning to natural I'm looking another line since KC doesn't do much for my kinky curls.

what i love most is aphogee & ors for the most products compatible

if i had to choose a line, it would be ORS or maybe KAREN body beautiful

2nd keracare<--- i have tons of the old keracare, i have yet to try the newer "better ingredient line"

Last edited:
No. I can't find a product line where I like everything in the line.

I just buy what works from whatever good product line out there.

This is me, too...other than using the neutralizing shampoo that goes with whatever relaxer I'm using, my product inventory looks like a Benetton ad...:lachen:.

I tried it to satisfy my OCDness of having all the bottles look the same.....didn't work. I now have 3 lines that I try to stick with (Aubrey Organics, KBB, and Traderjoes); in my mind the bottles harmonize with e/o.:look:

Thanks for posting this because I was wondering the same thing. I know the Skala user live and breath that stuff but I've never tried it.

When I started my journey I thought I was just picking up what I needed at the time. It wasn't until I cleaned my bathroom out one day that I realized that 90% of the products I have are all ORS (Organic Root Stimulator). My hair likes it and it seems to be helping me keep a healthy head of hair on my head but I'm always on the look out for anything that could kick it up a noch.

I am working my way into using Joico exclusively--just need to use up all the other stuff. So far-this line has more of my favorites than any other. I will keep the Aphogee (hard core protein) tho.

I use joico products exclusively (other than my natural oils, BBD Stretch Creme and [FONT=&quot]Matrix biolage hydratherapie [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cera-Repair.) :look: Im on a personal challenge to use only this line for one year. So far Im very happy with the results!!![/FONT]

I've gotten my moisturizers/styling aid down to one line.

Sometimes my shampoo and conditioner are from the same line (Pantene Hydrating Curls)

I don't even want to, where's the fun in that, LOL. Seriously though, I think the most I can manage is cutting it down to 3 lines - AO, Nexxus or Joico and Qhemet.

I've love Pantene and Aphogee, but I've been seriously thinking about switching over to Redken exclusively. They seem to have everything I need. The only thing is that I LOVE my Aphogee Keratin and green tea restructurizer. I wonder who else would have a great replacement product for my Aphogee spray?

I about use the Keracare line exclusively, but they don't have anything with protein so I use ORS Hair Mayo.

But in all honesty I don't think just buying one line makes shopping any "easier" or works any better because you're using all the products from the same line together. I have mixed and matched and everything was fine.

For the most part I use Aveda products. The other stuff I use are my own formulations, natural oils or herbs from the Indian shop.

No I. But I wish I could find one brand that worked for me and stick to it, that would make things a whole lot easier.

I about use the Keracare line exclusively, but they don't have anything with protein so I use ORS Hair Mayo.

But in all honesty I don't think just buying one line makes shopping any "easier" or works any better because you're using all the products from the same line together. I have mixed and matched and everything was fine.

Yes, they do. It's called Super Reconstructor. It's just like Nexxus Emergencee.

I just have to say, I had a few sample packets of the olive oil ONE for a couple of months that I just tried last night. OMG! My scalp felt so tingley and refreshed and my hair super moisturized. I really didn't need anything else after, but the pj in me won't allow me to only use one product.

I have tried to use one line exclusively in the past from relaxer to styling products: Avlon Keracare, Design Essentials and Mizani. However, that is really hard to do when you are a PJ.

Nope. I haven't really met a line that can fulfill all my needs. ALL of the Suave conditioners I've tried have worked wonderfully on my hair, but Suave doesn't really have moisturizers (only one I can find is the sleek professionals one, and it's just OKAY, especially for how high I hold Suave products to be). I doubt there will be just ONE singular line I stick to. Is it possible??!

I'm down to 3 product lines. Pantene, Dove and Aphogee. I would like to use all Pantene, but Im in love with the Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer.

I wish I could just use products from one line. My bathroom counter would look a whole lot more organized. Can't though.

I always wanted to but .... never have. I try to get down to three basic lines (lol) that work for me and my hair.

Back