Does anyone have the Pro-150 steamer from LCL?

An_gell

If so pleasssssssssse tell me how to install the second black bar into the base. That damn bar is pissing me off, because I swear it won't fit in the knob that adjust the steamer. I contacted LCL, and they responded but of course their technicians are out and are suppose to call me tomorrow to help. I just walked away from it cuz I don't wanna break it and I'm getting frustrated cuz I wanted to try it out tonight; they sent instructions for base assembly but didn't say anything about the second bar sooo I'm stuck. Maybe I'm just slow I don't know, but I figured I would see if someone on here knew. Any help will be appreciated.:sad:

Just wanted to update this thread and give a good reveiw to LCL beauty. Well I called them Tuesday to let them know that I was having trouble with the bar that connected to the base and that it did not fit. They didn't ask questions just wanted me to describe the problem. They said they will ship me a new base, and of course I said okay but I was doubting they were going to send it. I received a shipping confirmation the same day of the call, and the poles were shipped free of charge. I received the poles today and I finally got it set up. There customer service and shipping was excellent and when I'm ready to upgrade to one of their more expensive brands I will be ordering from them. I like how there was no hassles and all they wanted was for me to be happy with the product.

Back