Does anyone have hair advice for nappfrizz

NappFrizz83

ok my hair is killing me right now..i have like so many issues

1. My hair is not retaining much length AT ALL
2. I put a permanent dye on my hair last year :wallbash: and i think thats the reason why im not getting length
3. I'm at a loss for hair styles..im sick of wearing micro braids and curly weaves

Its really frustrating because all i care about is hair and im getting no where i'm thinking i should just start completely over but i cant stand the thought of having short hair but then again i'm going to be wearing weave any way!

what do you guys think?
does anyone want to make up a regimen for me to do while in braids and weaves??

Gosh all i want is long hair because i never had it!

I don't know how much I can help but I cut my hair Really short in June just cuz I felt like it and immediately felt like growing it back out. For the last 6 months I have been alternating between braids an micros. I conditioner washed weekly and added baking soda to my conditioner every other week. I made a daily moisturizer out of miracle worker 14 in 1 and aloe vera juice and silk amino acids. I also did condtitioning treatments every 3 weeks alternating based on my hair needs(determined by a strand test). After 6 months I did an aphogee treatment self trimmed, self relaxed, and self hi-lighted my hair, and I had hardly any damage. The only hair that was cut off was to even the cut because my hair was shaved on the back and sides. If you have any questions you can pm me my fotki is http://public.fotki.com/famu-shi/

I don't know how much I can help but I cut my hair Really short in June just cuz I felt like it and immediately felt like growing it back out. For the last 6 months I have been alternating between braids an micros. I conditioner washed weekly and added baking soda to my conditioner every other week. I made a daily moisturizer out of miracle worker 14 in 1 and aloe vera juice and silk amino acids. I also did condtitioning treatments every 3 weeks alternating based on my hair needs(determined by a strand test). After 6 months I did an aphogee treatment self trimmed, self relaxed, and self hi-lighted my hair, and I had hardly any damage. The only hair that was cut off was to even the cut because my hair was shaved on the back and sides. If you have any questions you can pm me my fotki is http://public.fotki.com/famu-shi/
you did all that conditioning while you were in braids??

Yeah it really wasn't that bad. I used a deep wave hair when I was in micro braids so it didn't look bad after washing, and after the 1st month I started re-braiding the edges so that it wouldn't cause too much stress on my hairline. And my hair was really short so it wasn't like I used alot of conditioner.

Yeah it really wasn't that bad. I used a deep wave hair when I was in micro braids so it didn't look bad after washing, and after the 1st month I started re-braiding the edges so that it wouldn't cause too much stress on my hairline. And my hair was really short so it wasn't like I used alot of conditioner.
cool thanks girl..i'll have to try that next time i get my hair braided cause right now its a mess

Back