Does anyone have a favorite ugly hairstyle

vpoetic

Does anyone have a hairstyle that wouldn't be consider cute, but maybe it is funky or it brings out your face. This would be a hairstyle that you may only want to wear at home or around friends that you have known for a while. Mines is the ugly bun and the something, I don't know what to call it. I like the ugly bun because it makes my hair look really really thick. And I love the other one because of how my hair in the front look. What is your??

Attachments

• 100_1450.jpg
    100_1450.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_1478.jpg
    100_1478.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 68
For me it's a wash n go. 1/2 my head is natural and 1/2 is texlaxed so it looks a hot mess, but it's so easy....

The other, is taking that wash n go, turning my head upsidedown and making a looseish bun right at the top of my head. It's not cute (well, my SO loves this one and calls me pebbles when i wear it) but it's out of the way, and quick.

Now see...if I like it, then it's not ugly as far as I'm concerned, and I usually only care what Nonie thinks. So my answer is no, I don't have an ugly favorite hairstyle. All my favorite hairstyles are cute. :look:

My 7-day-old spiral set (after enduring 3-4 of my workouts) is pretty ugly. But, I'm the only one who seems to think so... :perplexed

Low Pigtail buns. This is my favorite, easy, low maintenance style. It also compliments my face shape. I use to sport this style quite often in my twenties, but now that I've entered my thirties I figure I'm getting too old to wear it like that, lol! I now reserve the style for around the house or if I'm just running a few quick errands.

Hmm. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I really like this style, though I don't think it would fly in most of the U.S.

My favorite ugly hair style is one that I cant wear right now since my hair is to short. But its one that when my hair gets longer, I'd like to wear it. Its like a big sloppy bun on top of your head with stray hairs hanging everywhere. yeah, I really cant wait to walk around with my hair like that, seriously. some may think it's ugly, but i think its cute and it says "i'm comfortable".

rollersets...as in with the rollers in. okay okay, its not a style but there's something so cute about a head full of perfectly lined rollers.

my plats I can only wear at night because I look like Ms. Celie, but I would love to wear them straight to work in the morning!

Does anyone have a hairstyle that wouldn't be consider cute, but maybe it is funky or it brings out your face. This would be a hairstyle that you may only want to wear at home or around friends that you have known for a while. Mines is the ugly bun and the something, I don't know what to call it. I like the ugly bun because it makes my hair look really really thick. And I love the other one because of how my hair in the front look. What is your??

For awhile, this was me every single morning until the late afternoon...then I had to work again lol. But mine was less neat and minus the lightening strike. No kidding.

Rollersets...they help me see if my hair is growing. But I wouldn't dare rock a roller set n public. I typically pincurl the rollerset and then rock a pin-up for the week.

Combed out braidouts. They make me look as though I have an afro, and they frame my face quite well, but they get really frizzy really quickly.:grin:

Back