Does anyone else feel this way ???

Growing My Glory

I feel like I'm "learning as I go". I read and read, select a method or product to try and evaluate the outcome.

For example, I learned about sealing my ends hear on LHCF. Sealing my ends is a KEEPER! Now I do it on a regular.

I must admit that somewhere deep inside I'm still looking for that well kept SECRET MAGIC key whether its a pill, product, or technique. LOL
Until I find it, I'll just continue with my newly adapted healthy hair habits. HHG

Last edited:
I feel like I'm "learning as I go". I read and read, select a method or product to try and evaluate the outcome.

For example, I learned about sealing my ends hear on LHCF. Sealing my ends is a KEEPER! Now I do it on a regular.

I must admit that somewhere deep inside I'm still looking for that well kept SECRET MAGIC key whether its a pill, product, or technique. LOL
Until I find it, I'll just continue with me newly adapted healthy hair habits. HHG

Absolutely. I love the process. When you find a product or method that works for you, it's like a breath of fresh air.

BTW, you'll never find that "SECRET MAGIC key" :look: There's always something new:rolleyes:...:grin:

That is the best way to use the info on this site. Everything ain't for everybody so you should see what works for YOU. As for Secret Magic Keys the answer is......................
..........................Patience. Seriously.

Everyone wants WL hair like yesterday but its not physically possible but with time and care your hair can get there. Seriously.

HHG to you!

Yup, I'm a newbie still on my journey and I've learned so much since I started it, namely that even the best practices may not be helpful for you (sealing did nothing for me, I might try again in the winter when it's colder and dryer) and that it takes time to figure out how things should work.Your hair is a little puzzle, lol, only you know the key to it.

Sometimes your hair is like a rubicks cube...

I'm still working on the "patience" part. LOL
I'll get there!
You're on a roll girl.:drunk: I remember before I knew anything about this site and haircare I didnt pay any attention to the length and growth.. my hair seem to grow faster but now that I pay it more attention it seems to not grow as fast even though it is. Hang in there! :yep:

Back