Does anybody watch AndreasChoice? Amazing THICK hair turnaround!!!

Her youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/andreaschoice

As you can see, now it's mainly a beauty channel but when it first started watching it was devoted to trying to save her hair (I think it's been like two years or something since I watched them).

I was NOT prepared for her progress! WOW.

You can see the difference in her earlier video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4AgpR1jQkU

versus now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddY6mHt0Lzo

I am really inspired that she managed to gain back so much thickness in STRANDS as well as overall density and length, as you can see for the earlier video. She says in her updates that her hair improved most dramatically from

- letting go of the bleach
- majorly upping her water intake
- giving up sulfate shampoos/finding natural alternatives
-mastering heat-free styling techniques
- frequent DCs if she flat irons
- eating VERY healthily
- doing all of the above, consistently

I just wish she did more hair videos! A bunch got deleted cos she switched channels or some jazz :love4: She has my dream hair!

Wow! That was an amazing difference. She was one of my favorite YouTubers for a couple of years, but I hadn't watched any of her videos in a while. She eats a very clean diet (vegetarian or mostly vegetarian), like you said.

Before anyone even comments, yes...she's biracial. But, her hair used to be really damaged. She's not relaxed.

Before anyone even comments, yes...she's biracial. But, her hair used to be really damaged. She's not relaxed.

Lol! Yeah her hair was super damaged looking. I may be wrong, but I'm 3C and I've always assumed that it isn't as resilient or strong as type 4 for the amount of bleaching and flat-ironing she went through (we're talking about daily run-throughs)!
I kind of used to titter back in the day when she was being so good with her hair practice by eating vegetarian protein and avoiding heat, but still got caramel blonde highlights at the same time -_- (and a taad jealous, not gonna lie)! I think her hair health improved the most when she kept her hair natural colour

What a coincidence, I watch her all the time and I was just thinking about how I love her hair and how healthy it looks - I'm coveting it a bit. And It looks way better now than when she first started.

WOW! I dabbled in her videos about makeup but I forgot what her hair looked like. Thanks for the links OP her hair looks awesome and full!

She's not biracial black/white as I thought she was. I think shes Puerto Rican, Native American and European. I forgot what her page says lol. Her hair looks amazing. I remember her having thin damaged looking hair before. It looks positively lush now!

She's not biracial black/white as I thought she was. I think shes Puerto Rican, Native American and European. I forgot what her page says lol. Her hair looks amazing. I remember her having thin damaged looking hair before. It looks positively lush now!

Yes, she is.
From her page:
☸My mom is caucasian (Swedish)
☸My dad is Black (Ethiopian & Puerto Rican)

Lawd, folks putting "Indian in the family" in for people these days. :lachen:
And just so you know, not all Puerto Ricans look like the J-Lo variety, you can be a "black" Puerto Rican. (I'm only saying that because of your comments in the Christina Milian thread)

Yes, she is.
From her page:
☸My mom is caucasian (Swedish)
☸My dad is Black (Ethiopian & Puerto Rican)

Lawd, folks putting "Indian in the family" in for people these days. :lachen:
And just so you know, not all Puerto Ricans look like the J-Lo variety, you can be a "black" Puerto Rican. (I'm only saying that because of your comments in the Christina Milian thread)

LOL, I'd have sworn she said Native American before but I guess not, anyway since she is a quarter Hispanic, she almost certainly does have NA in her anyway so there LOL.
As for the Christian Milian thread, I'm fully aware of the existence of black Latinos lol, I grew up in NYC for crying out loud. But I never thought Christian Milian was black, I always just saw her as a typical "mutt" Latina.

^^Ditto (to statement about Latinos). I do not see Hispanic as being black or white.
Well, they are neither but some are mostly or fully white and some are mostly or fully black but the average is probably Mestizo but in the case of Dominicans and some other Latinos, they tend to have a higher percentage of mulattoes. Anyway my point wasn't to say that I thought Christina Milian was a Latina and not black, what was I was saying was that I personally never looked at Chritsina Milian and saw a black woman. I always knew she was a mixed Latina obviously mixed with black but I never considered her to be a black woman. I've known black Latinos before, some who I would not have even guessed to be Latino at all. I've also known some fully white ones that you'd just as easily think were Jewish, Irish or German.

OT, but did somebody say "mutt Latino"?? :perplexed Oh Lord........this is why I mostly stay away from the other boards :ohwell:

i just started watching her videos and she has a amazing personality with amazing hair. I cant wait til mine grows as long as hers.

LOL, I didn't mean it to be offensive, it was sort of affectionate. I meant mixed with 2 or more races. :shrugs:

Call me traditional, but I think the only thing you can safely refer to as a "mutt" is your poodle/maltese mix, NOT another human being. But hell, what do I know.....:rolleyes:

Back