Does anybody know anything about

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Japanese Perms? I was thinking about getting it done. I am natural, I want to be able to go back natural after the perm, will I be able to do that?

Thanks! My friend is AA but I think she is Creole and she has Creole hair, dont know the type. Since it is not recommended foe my hair, I wont try it.

Not a problem. I would guess she might be able to do it - but - I would definitely try to find a stylist that is familiar with her type of hair AND Japanese thermal straightening.

I found a few places in NYC that seem to do both AA and other ethnicities with it, so that seems to be the key. Hope it works out for her.

What is Creole hair? I googled it and got pictures of varying AA hair. Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Kinky. :perplexed

Not a problem. I would guess she might be able to do it - but - I would definitely try to find a stylist that is familiar with her type of hair AND Japanese thermal straightening.

I found a few places in NYC that seem to do both AA and other ethnicities with it, so that seems to be the key. Hope it works out for her.

we are in korea, they charge 160,000 won, I heard they charge and arm and a leg in the states. I told her to tell me how it goes

we are in korea, they charge 160,000 won, I heard they charge and arm and a leg in the states. I told her to tell me how it goes

According to the exchange (160K won = $147 USD), that seems like nearly the going rate. There is a place in Queens that charges about $180 (and up) for it.

I hope she isn't the guinea pig for the salon. :sad: I wish her the best though.

Back