Does anybody here actually like buns?

glamazon386

I know many of us wear buns as a protective style but not necessarily a style of choice.It's actually one of my favorite styles to wear. It's easy, it's cool (especially when it's hot outside), I can do it on wet hair right after washing, and I like that it's up and out of my face. I don't have to do anything to it. SO hates it but he'll get over it. Anybody else like buns?

Last edited:
I love wearing my hair in a bun. Not only does it allow me to maintain my progress, I think it's a classic look.

I'm a fan of buns myself. I am curious, is there a tutorial for wet buns anywhere? I've been doing mines dry as of lately.

I loooove bunning! It's easy, fast, keeps my hair out of my face and there are so many styles to do while keeping my ends moist and protected

Wet bunning is the best thing since sliced bread :pulpdance:

I love buns, such a clean classic look to me. I love to add hair candy to spice them up. Plus I keep my ends protected with them.

I used to think that bunning was boring and for old ladies until I found LHCF. The ladies here are so creative and stylish when it comes to bunning. I can't wait until my hair is long enough to put in a bun!:yep:

I really like buns too. My buns are much prettier as a natural actually. My SO also dislikes them, says I wear my hair in the same style everyday. I get compliments from other folks though, so...

I like wearing buns. I usually do them in the winter. My SO likes them though which is a plus lol

Glamazon your natural hair pic in your siggy looks beautiful!

I don't dislike buns, but I prefer to wear my hair down. However, the weather is changing so I will be forcing myself to wear buns. I'm wearing one now. :grin:

I think I will like bunning when I have more hair and I can make those beautiful, luscious big buns like Marie170, Dlewis, and others :grin: Right now, when I bun, uh, I better put on a hairpiece or a bow or something . . . otherwise I look like Michelle going to a parent-teacher conference. (Just kidding! :lachen:)

I think I will like bunning when I have more hair and I can make those beautiful, luscious big buns like Marie170, Dlewis, and others :grin: Right now, when I bun, uh, I better put on a hairpiece or a bow or something . . . otherwise I look like Michelle going to a parent-teacher conference. (Just kidding! :lachen:)

Girl all my buns are made from hairpieces and you can't tell me they don't look good. :lol:

I LOVE BUNS....and always did even before LHCF, because they are an easy style, you can let airdry, and with the right accessories, is always a classic look.

i love buns im growing my hair out just for that. for some reason i think i look better with my hair pulled back in a ponytail or a bun when i got my hair braided like 18 inches of hair i still put it back in a bun even when my bff made me wear it down it doesnt last past an hour i just cant stand hair in my face so once i make full shoulder length my hair ends will not be seen again

I Love them and I actually create some cute styles w/them. I also like the to wear my hair in a braided bun b/c it holds in more moisture and dosnt break my hair.

I love buns. I've been wearing them for 17 years. I don't think it's the best look for me but who has time to get dolled up everyday. My coworker and one other person has told me I look like a witch with that tight bun.

I LOVE buns, but now that I'm 15 months post (and counting...) it's too hard for me.

I don't know how to get my thick hair into a tight/smooth enough ponytail (wet OR dry) to make one. :nono:

I do love them when my hair is (rarely) straight :look:

Back