Does anybody have this Denman brush?

Sepia_Rose

It's the D317 and it looks like it would be great for detangling newgrowth and getting those sheds out without too much pulling since the bristles are so widely spaced. I think I might get it but wanted to know if anyone had any reviews of this brush? TIA ladies!

*EDIT* It might help if I put up a picture of it huh? :spinning:

http://www.beansbeauty.com/images/products/big/5030.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure I I have that one, how do you know what type of Denman you have? Is there a number written on it or something? **

Last edited:
Yes I have this one and I do only use it when I have a lot of already detangled newgrowth. I only use it to remove shed hair. It moves through my newgrowth well.

I don't have this one but I have D4 and I think the other is D18 it's the boar brush with little wire/plastic "something" bristles. LOVE IT!!

I own a d3 and I love it. It makes my scap feels good and detangles like nobodys business.

I love it - it is a master detangler. I was an initial skeptic, but when it ran through my daughter's hair like softened butter I was sold.

YES YES YES!!! And I LOOOVVVVVEEEE it! It gets no play around here but this brush is the ish! It detangles effortlessly without causing breakage. I'm almost 11 weeks post and this have helped me tremendously! I like this better than the D3 that I have and it's great for blowdrying. The writing on the package says that it's great for curly or afro hair types. My model is D31 but it's the same brush only a smaller size.

YES YES YES!!! And I LOOOVVVVVEEEE it! It gets no play around here but this brush is the ish! It detangles effortlessly without causing breakage. I'm almost 11 weeks post and this have helped me tremendously! I like this better than the D3 that I have and it's great for blowdrying. The writing on the package says that it's great for curly or afro hair types. My model is D31 but it's the same brush only a smaller size.

Where did you get it?

I think this is one of my Denman brushes but I thought mine was a D31.
It works well for detangling and I like it much better than then the D5.

I have two Denmans. One is a heavy duty brush with more rows D5? and I have the smaller one D3? But THIS one hur...Ima have to get too!

Back