Do You Want Me to Bweave?

Please Bweave Me

• I want people to believe it's my hair, it is. I paid for it.

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • I tell people it's not real, I just like the instant change in hairstyles

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • I get offended when people ask, so I smile and walk away

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I saw the title of this thread, I though of this scene from Martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iav6pnTGkww

To answer your question–I feel like, if you know me then you will know anyway. If you don't, don't ask. Plus, I think that any other woman that wears weaves will know that it is a weave/wig no matter how good and natural it looks.

I would like for people to believe my hair is real. I don't wear weaves only wigs. But if someone actually asks if it is my hair I will tell them its a wig. I don't see any shame in it.

When I wear weaves, if someone compliments my hair I always say "Thanks, its a weave" . lol I guess I feel like I have to thank the donor since its not hair grown out of my scalp. Like another person stated, it may seem kind of deceptive to not say something. I know when me and my friends tell a girl that her hair is pretty and she just says thanks and flips her hair...I think its kinda funny.
I do want it to look natural though..I dont want it to be super obvious like some girls with their leaveout that doesnt match and 23 inch Indian Wavy hair. I try to opt for something believable.

Same thing here. Strangely enough, no one really asks me. One woman a few weeks ago said something about my hair being so thick. I was like, "Lady please. This is a weave." LOL. That's the first time I've been asked in a long time. I think most people know anyway.

Back