Do You Think This Dress Is Ugly?

jdvzmommy

I'm thinking of this or something similar. I told my mother that it's almost like my dream dress and she said "Yeah, if your dream is a nightmare." :blush: :nono: :lachen:

send.php

Mori-Lee-Ball-Gown-2915-Ivory-2011-171849.jpg

I've never wanted an expensive dress because I want to donate it afterwards and this one is only $800.

I think its pretty, but for an extremely formal wedding. Otherwise it will look like overkill if everyone is more on the casual side

Ugly is such a stong word.... I'd call it aesthetically chanllaged :lol:

The corset is nice... however, the bottom ruins it. It looks like melting whipped cream.

I'm thinking of this or something similar. I told my mother that it's almost like my dream dress and she said "Yeah, if your dream is a nightmare." :blush: :nono: :lachen:

I've never wanted an expensive dress because I want to donate it afterwards and this one is only $800.

:lachen: @ your mom's comment. i think it's very beautiful...but not very practical. definitely not ugly :lol: i'd recommend it as a plan B if you don't find something else within your budget. and CONGRATULATIONS on getting married soon.

I like it. Have you tried it on yet?

A lot of people don't like my dress but I love it and I feel amazing in it so I'm going to wear it anyway.

It looks a cupcake with layers upon layers of whipped frosting. It's not my favorite type of gowns so I can't really appreciate it. The corset is the only part that I like.

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

Hated it! :lol: ...to put it bluntly (and brutally)

It's not my style at all. It's a bit old fashioned and a bit Jersey to me.

On another note, judging by your font I wouldn't assume you were a gathered ball gown type of gal OP. Interesting what can be picked up from posts...and how wrong we can be. :look:

jdvzmommy,

You said this dress is "almost" like your dream dress. Could you post a pix of your dream dress?

I have an image in my head of my dream dress, but I've never seen it.

Part of the reason why I posted this thread is because I knew people like CaramelLites would post links, hopefully bringing me closer to finding my dream dress.

It looks a cupcake with layers upon layers of whipped frosting. It's not my favorite type of gowns so I can't really appreciate it. The corset is the only part that I like.

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

I love cupcakes :yep:

Hated it! :lol: ...to put it bluntly (and brutally)

It's not my style at all. It's a bit old fashioned and a bit Jersey to me.

On another note, judging by your font I wouldn't assume you were a gathered ball gown type of gal OP. Interesting what can be picked up from posts...and how wrong we can be. :look:

manter26, a lot of people who know me IRL would be surprised by me liking this dress. :lol: My bridal party expected something contemporary and quirky :look: but I've always wanted a princess ball gown.

:lachen: @ your mom's comment. i think it's very beautiful...but not very practical. definitely not ugly :lol: i'd recommend it as a plan B if you don't find something else within your budget. and CONGRATULATIONS on getting married soon.
Thank you :)

No.... :nono:

You still have time right? Can you find another one?
I have time. This is the first dress that I saw that made my heart smile :lol:

I love cupcakes :yep:

manter26, a lot of people who know me IRL would be surprised by me liking this dress. :lol: My bridal party expected something contemporary and quirky :look: but I've always wanted a princess ball gown.

That's exactly what I get from your e-persona.

But others' opinions don't matter. If you want to be a princess, be a princess. :yep: It's your only chance to go all out. :grin:

It's a bit meringuey..
OP may I ask how old you are? Cos this dress could be lovely on someone quite young but IMO is inappropriate for an older woman..

Back