Do you still use Oil Sheen Sprays??

Dposh167

like these
5DZ178785.jpg
F4D70A26C4BF55F93EB40C73F14B69EDM.jpg

..or any other sheen spray?

>if so, when do you use it?....straight? curly?
>do u use it to wrap, rollerset?

i don't think i've ever used them. But the ORS sheen spray has been sitting in my bathroom for the longest. Never touched it tho:ohwell:

Since I have been doing my own hair, I never found it necessary to use them because my leave-in provides that shine that an oil sheen gives.

I have the ORS, I never use. I bought it just in case I wrap my hair, but that never happened since :/

Yes, I do. I use green one (ORS Olive Oil). I use it for styles that rub-on oils just cant reach. For example... I coat my hair good with moisturizer & a shea butter/castor oil mixture before I put it up. But I leave my bun in for the week, so during the week, I spray on oil to the bun part.

I use it, but I don't depend on it. I use it for special occasions like if i'm going out and just want some extra shine. If i'm wearing my hair straight before I wrap i'll do two quick sprays. I use Dudley's oil sheen. I've had the same can for a year.

Yes, I do. I use green one (ORS Olive Oil). I use it for styles that rub-on oils just cant reach. For example... I coat my hair good with moisturizer & a shea butter/castor oil mixture before I put it up. But I leave my bun in for the week, so during the week, I spray on oil to the bun part.

This is what I use and I lubbs it!! It helps when Im going out and I want my legs to look extra shiny, spray spray and ur good to go lol:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I still use Olive Oil Sheen Spray after a rollerset, usually for a saran wrap treatment, or sometimes just a quick spray. My hair doesn't have a problem with mineral oil, so I haven't had any issues.

I haven't used oil sheen in years...not since I've discovered the proper way to moisturize and add shine to my hair.

Back