do you pre poo?

Thank you guys for you responses, I got some great tips. I warmed ntm, evoo, and bunch of other stuff, ( ilove to mix stuff) and topped it with aveda sap moss pre shampoo and my daughter's hair felt wonderful. thanx again!!

i use olive oil or coconut oil when i do mine but i just purchased some Burt's bees Avocado Butter Pre-poo Treatment. I let you know the results once i try it.

Thanks for the recipe mk, i'm going to try that next weekend.

I only pre poo every once-in-a-while like when i've had twist in for a long time.

That sounds great, mkstar /images/graemlins/smile.gif, thank you. I use an conditioner I pick up, mixed with my oils. I keep wanting to mix in honey, but I have been punking out thus far /images/graemlins/look.gif. I warm them, top with my cap and then sit under my heat cap until I feel like getting started.

I was kinda skeptical on the honey too Dreem. It seems to turn into oil itself when you mix it with other oils. It's not sticky or gooey at all. My hair loves it. I wouldn't heat it up with the other oils though. I'd just add it to the other oils after they are heated.

Thanks, kombov...I would never have guessed that. Now I really am going to try it the next time I pre-poo /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
carameldiva said:
i use olive oil or coconut oil when i do mine but i just purchased some Burt's bees Avocado Butter Pre-poo Treatment. I let you know the results once i try it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey caremeldiva,
Have you tried Burt's bees Avocado Butter Pre-poo, if so what were the results.

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
What exactly is the purpose of a pre poo?
I have done it before but couldn't say I noticed anything b/c its shampooed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Recently I have noticed this too.
I used to use LeKeir mixed with a little honey as a pre-poo but I have found this product to be most effective when my hair is wet or after I have shampooed.

I pre-poo with Burt's Bee's Avocado Butter Treatment and warmed olive oil. I received dry/dull results with the Avocado Butter alone, but adding the warm olive oil gives me much more pre-poo moisture and shine.

[ QUOTE ]
miracle said:
I pre-poo with Burt's Bee's Avocado Butter Treatment and warmed olive oil. I received dry/dull results with the Avocado Butter alone, but adding the warm olive oil gives me much more pre-poo moisture and shine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mircle, maybe I put a little in my pre poo mixture.

Back