do you know what is a cold hair straightening technique?

I recently tried out Tanino for cold straightening my hair, and I thought I’d share how it worked for me. If you’re looking for a way to get smooth, straight hair without frying it with heat, this might be your thing! Here’s a step-by-step on how to do it:

What You’ll Need:

• Tanino straightening treatment
  • Clarifying shampoo
  • Wide-tooth comb
  • Application brush
  • Plastic cap
  • Hair clips
  • Hair dryer (optional)
  • Flat iron (optional for sealing)
Steps:

1. Prep Your Hair:
    • Start by washing your hair with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup. Rinse well.
    • Towel-dry your hair so it’s damp but not soaking.
  2. Section It Out:
    • Clip your hair into sections to make the application easier.
  3. Apply the Treatment:
    • Pour some Tanino treatment into a bowl.
    • Use an application brush to apply the treatment from roots to ends, section by section. Make sure every strand is coated.
    • Comb through your hair with a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product evenly.
  4. Let It Sit:
    • Once your hair is fully covered, pop on a plastic cap.
    • Leave it on for 30-45 minutes (check your product’s instructions).
  5. Rinse It Out:
    • Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until the product is completely out. Don’t use shampoo, just water.
  6. Dry Your Hair:
    • Towel-dry your hair again.
    • You can let it air dry or use a hair dryer in a cool setting.
  7. Optional Sealing:
    • If your Tanino product recommends it, you can use a flat iron to seal in the treatment.
    • Set the flat iron to around 300°F (150°C) and run it through your hair a few times per section.
    • Don’t overdo it with the heat to avoid damage.
  8. Aftercare:
    • Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to make the results last.
    • Try to cut down on heat styling to keep your hair looking fab.
And that’s it! Cold straightening with Tanino is a great way to get smooth, straight hair without the damage from heat. Give it a try and see how it works for you. If you have any questions or tips, drop them below!

I recently tried out Tanino for cold straightening my hair, and I thought I’d share how it worked for me. If you’re looking for a way to get smooth, straight hair without frying it with heat, this might be your thing! Here’s a step-by-step on how to do it:

What You’ll Need:

• Tanino straightening treatment
  • Clarifying shampoo
  • Wide-tooth comb
  • Application brush
  • Plastic cap
  • Hair clips
  • Hair dryer (optional)
  • Flat iron (optional for sealing)
Steps:

1. Prep Your Hair:
    • Start by washing your hair with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup. Rinse well.
    • Towel-dry your hair so it’s damp but not soaking.
  2. Section It Out:
    • Clip your hair into sections to make the application easier.
  3. Apply the Treatment:
    • Pour some Tanino treatment into a bowl.
    • Use an application brush to apply the treatment from roots to ends, section by section. Make sure every strand is coated.
    • Comb through your hair with a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product evenly.
  4. Let It Sit:
    • Once your hair is fully covered, pop on a plastic cap.
    • Leave it on for 30-45 minutes (check your product’s instructions).
  5. Rinse It Out:
    • Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until the product is completely out. Don’t use shampoo, just water.
  6. Dry Your Hair:
    • Towel-dry your hair again.
    • You can let it air dry or use a hair dryer in a cool setting.
  7. Optional Sealing:
    • If your Tanino product recommends it, you can use a flat iron to seal in the treatment.
    • Set the flat iron to around 300°F (150°C) and run it through your hair a few times per section.
    • Don’t overdo it with the heat to avoid damage.
  8. Aftercare:
    • Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to make the results last.
    • Try to cut down on heat styling to keep your hair looking fab.
And that’s it! Cold straightening with Tanino is a great way to get smooth, straight hair without the damage from heat. Give it a try and see how it works for you. If you have any questions or tips, drop them below!
Thank you for sharing. I have been curious about this for ages. Is this the same as those cold flat iron I see folks running on their Creme-conditionner like soaked hair? Or is that something else? Is it a deep conditioning system?

Thank you for sharing. I have been curious about this for ages. Is this the same as those cold flat iron I see folks running on their Creme-conditionner like soaked hair? Or is that something else? Is it a deep conditioning system?
Hello, it is diffirent treatment, could be applied with a flat iron in "cold technique", that is way more faster and could be done for all hair types.
You can search youtube to see the application techniques. No chemicals, no fumes but effective hair restoration, I enjoy this process.

Back