Do you keep Hair Moisturizer in your Purse?

Supervixen

Pursuant to the thread I just made about TOSS-IT or MIX-IT, I have made a moisturizer that I LOVE. I love it so much I'm considering putting some in a small jar to have in my purse--just in case.

Does anyone else do this?

Kind of reminds me of people carrying hot sauce in their purse! LOL

Anywho, I do not do this (yet) but i read in other threads of people carrying spray bottles of water, and otherl mixes to keep their hair moisturized and "fresh".

I've got some Dove Moisture spray in my draw at work and I carry my Ojon Revitalising Mist around in my bag. I give my hair a good couple of sprays during the day, more so if I'm wearing my hair in a bun, it makes my ends feel great.

No. If I've moisturised my hair properly before I've left the house, it's not necessary for me to apply anything later on in the day.

Okay, I'm now in the crew. I mixed up a batch of my new favorite moisturizer and have it in my purse. I can't deicde if I should leave it in my desk or in my purse.

I do keep a little jar of coconut oil in my purse....it makes me feel less crazy, because I can use it on my elbows and hands and face too.
Although I only end up using it on my hair.:look:

No. If I needed to reapply moisturizer after I left the house, it would tell me (personally) that I need to reevaluate my dc.

No. If I needed to reapply moisturizer after I left the house, it would tell me (personally) that I need to reevaluate my dc.

That's interesting. I could DC 2x a week and once my hair hits the wool of my coat and/or suit jacket, by the end of the day, I'm super dry. I'm not too big on protective styling.

I keep Neutrogena Triple Moisture Sliky Touch Leave In my workbag. I do not use it everyday, but I keep in case I feel I need a touch up. I use it sometimes to refresh whatever look I have going on before I step from work to a function. It is so silky and light that I can barely tell I put something in except for the hair looks more moisturized and fresh.

I think there is nothing wrong with being prepared, jus in case you need a refresher. Put that moisturizer in your purse, LOL!

I usually don't but that's because I'm tranisitioning and been wearing a braided ponytail. My hair usually stays moist all day....

Hmmm... I think if I did carry it.. It would just give me an excuse to keep putting my fingers back in my hair.:grin:!

I do!!! I carry around my own moisturizing spritz.... I do this about twice daily.... I spritz my hair, tracks, braids, twist outs... what ever im wearing, it gets a spritz.

Unless my hair is straight.... then Im avoiding "water" like the plague lmao
:Run:

but im natural 98.9% of the time.

Back