Do you just have to try a new product the moment you receive it??

LadyKaypnyc

I finally managed to ge my hands :)yay:) on the new Redken Rel Control products and I'm so now I DYING to take my twists out so I can try it out ...However, I just put these mini twists in Sunday, and it too my 8 hours :wallbash:

Now, I'm just looking for a reason to take these bad boys out, they are too frizzy, the back it slightly unraveling, my scalp is dirty...etc...

I usually put my mini twists in big braids when I go to the gym to prevent the sweat from ruining my style, today, however, I popped those bad boys in a ponytail and kept it moving :lachen:

I was talking to my mother over the phone, complaining about my twists, when, out of know where, she goes "YOU JUST WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO TAKE THOSE CUTE TWISTS OUT B/C YOU WANT TO TRY THAT HAIR STUFF..."

BUSTED!!!!

Do you get the urge to try a new product the moment you buy it?

:lachen: @ your mama callin you out like that!!!

I'm the SAME way! If I get a conditioner, I don't care if I just deep conditioned yesterday, I'm deep conditioning again today! :lol: If I get a moisturizer, I have to use it right then cause my hair's dry. Why would I need a moisturizer if my hair wasn't dry, right? :lol:

I'm just ridiculously impatient. I know you're DYING to take those twists down! You have more willpower than me, cause I woulda been untwisting as soon as the mailman came to the door :lachen:

So what are you gonna do? I'd love to hear another Real Control review :evillaugh:

Sort of. I bought two different hair masks this week and I'm not in a hurry to take down my twists and use them. I think its because I already have some good conditioners and I am really short on time to do all that work! However-I also bought colorshowers in dark brown and this is VERY tempting since I hate my drab color right now. It's sitting on my desk and I think ima move it to a dark corner (out of sight, out of mind..):look:

mama busted you out:lachen::lachen:
And yes,if I get something new I HAVE to try it.I don't understand when people have things that they haven't tried yet.I don't care if I get two hair masks,oil,shampoo,and conditioner all on the same day....I'm cracking each and every last one of those bad boys open.Beauty products are one hell of a drug.

mama busted you out:lachen::lachen:
And yes,if I get something new I HAVE to try it.I don't understand when people have things that they haven't tried yet.I don't care if I get two hair masks,oil,shampoo,and conditioner all on the same day....I'm cracking each and every last one of those bad boys open.Beauty products are one hell of a drug.

:giggle: She sure did, all I could do was weakly deny it, but I knew she was telling the truth!

All I know is that these bad boys are coming out TODAY!!! I just can't wait:nono:

:lachen: @ your mama callin you out like that!!!

I'm the SAME way! If I get a conditioner, I don't care if I just deep conditioned yesterday, I'm deep conditioning again today! :lol: If I get a moisturizer, I have to use it right then cause my hair's dry. Why would I need a moisturizer if my hair wasn't dry, right? :lol:

I'm just ridiculously impatient. I know you're DYING to take those twists down! You have more willpower than me, cause I woulda been untwisting as soon as the mailman came to the door :lachen:

So what are you gonna do? I'd love to hear another Real Control review :evillaugh:

We are -----------> <--------------------- :lachen:

I just can't wait, I will post a review when I'm done

Umm, depends on what it is but usually, yes. I'll look at the parcel tracking to see when the package is to be expected and adjust my hair routine accordingly. Imagine my shock when I got home Tuesday and had a box from Oyin in my mailbox:blush: It was unexpected because I was never notified that it had been shipped and to think, I was just fussing in my head about it taking so long for handmade products. My hair was out of that bun before I got out of the car and I instructed my dd to do the same.

I thought I was the only one. It's like I'll flat iron my hair and then i'll buy something new and be aching to use it even though i know it will ruin my press...but I do it anyways:grin: I'm like I little kid, I can't help myself

:look:

Yeah, I do. Usually, if I've done something complex though (like mini-twists) I'd just take out a couple in the back and 'play' with that section, to tide me over. :lachen:

I think I'm the exact opposite. It's almost like when I was back in middle and high school, and I would save my "new clothes" for the school year. I would just look at them in my closet and I'd get happy that I had new clothes. Then after the school year started, I would wear some new clothes and some old clothes, just so that I'd still have the newness of it. It's the same way with a new hair product. I just want to relish in the newness. LOL! I know...it's ridiculous.

No, not really. Sometimes things sit unopened for weeks before I use them especially if I have ordered a lot of stuff and it all arrives at the same time.

I always open everything and smell it though as soon as I get it.:yep:

Yes!
Not to short from putting some on my edges so that I can test it out until I get it home for the grand finale....

So....how was it?

Back