Do you have fine strands and hate the juice?.....Try this product

Bublin

I have posted this in the Juice Challenge thread but i thought i'd let you know in a seperate thread.

S Curl, Care Free Curl Gold, 14 in 1.....and all the rest just didn't work for me. I want to juice up so badly because in theory it should work but no :nono:, my hair was a sticky, greasy and dry from it.

If you have fine strands like i do, these regular juices don't work and you don't want to make up your own, please try this...............

It is like perfume for my hair and it is all natural. Not only am i juicing but i'm also wafting like i have sprayed perfume all over me. My Dh loves it.

533.jpg
Our Raw Shea Butter Daily Moisture Hair Mist is a deep penetrating protein enriched recipe combining sweet Almond, Silk, and Soy Milk Proteins to repair and deliver instant moisture and shine. This ultra-light, non-greasy formula won't build up so hair remains soft, shiny and healthy. Shea Butter and Vitamin B-5 restore suppleness and renew hair elasticity to help prevent breakage and promote longer, healthier hair.

For those wanting to purchase................

If you are in London then you can buy it in a shop in Brixton.

Otherwise it can be bought online. Here is link............
http://www.nubiannatural.com/acatalog/Raw_Shea__Hair_Mist.html

oh wow, i think i want to try this now! i love my juice tho, i use care free curl and scurl.

i love "smell good" stuff. how long does the smell last?!

oh wow, i think i want to try this now! i love my juice tho, i use care free curl and scurl.

i love "smell good" stuff. how long does the smell last?!

Girl, this stuff is some good Juice. It is sooo light i sprayed way too much the first couple of times thinking i needed more.

The fragrance is to die for....very sweet, but not sickly. It lasts all day but of course it gradually fades but at the end of the day i can still smell it (my hair is now long enough to pull under my nose :yep:)

I feel like an advert for the stuff but i have given it a two month trial and i'm very happy.

Girl, this stuff is some good Juice. It is sooo light i sprayed way too much the first couple of times thinking i needed more.

The fragrance is to die for....very sweet, but not sickly. It lasts all day but of course it gradually fades but at the end of the day i can still smell it (my hair is now long enough to pull under my nose :yep:)

I feel like an advert for the stuff but i have given it a two month trial and i'm very happy.

wow thanks!!! *writing this down* this week ihave wrote three products down to try. i sure dont need anymore products tho.

Here are the ingredients:

Filtered Water, African Shea Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Soy Milk, Extracts of Frankincense & Myrrh, Essential Oil Blane, Methyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid

http://www.treasuredlocks.com/nuherawshbud.html#itemTabs

My bottle has a different ingredient list - No parabens . I have to type it out from scratch...here goes.....

Filtered water, African Shea Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pathenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Soy milk, Sweet Almond Protien, Extracts of Frankinsence and Myrrh, Essential Oil Blend, Rosemary Extract, Citric cid.

My bottle has a different ingredient list - No parabens . I have to type it out from scratch...here goes.....

Filtered water, African Shea Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pathenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Soy milk, Sweet Almond Protien, Extracts of Frankinsence and Myrrh, Essential Oil Blend, Rosemary Extract, Citric cid.
This is the ingredient list I'm used to seeing also.
I used to love this stuff when I was relaxed,the only thing is that it is small company owned,so when you can't find it anywhere it's because they are making more. I couldn't find it anywhere for a while and i nearly lost my damn mind:nono:

It is an outstanding product,especially for the price. I haven't used it on my natural hair as yet,but my relaxed hair thrived when i had this in stock.

Why not just stick a pin into your favorite perfume and mix it in your curl activator. That should be enough to scent up your juice or gel really good. Be creative....

Why not just stick a pin into your favorite perfume and mix it in your curl activator. That should be enough to scent up your juice or gel really good. Be creative....

Perfumes are high in alcohol. I would be afraid the alcohol would be very drying to the hair.

Thanks OP. Ingredients sound great - especially without the paraben. QUOTE=Bublin;11340970]I have posted this in the Juice Challenge thread but i thought i'd let you know in a seperate thread.

S Curl, Care Free Curl Gold, 14 in 1.....and all the rest just didn't work for me. I want to juice up so badly because in theory it should work but no :nono:, my hair was a sticky, greasy and dry from it.

If you have fine strands like i do, these regular juices don't work and you don't want to make up your own, please try this...............

It is like perfume for my hair and it is all natural. Not only am i juicing but i'm also wafting like i have sprayed perfume all over me. My Dh loves it.

533.jpg
Our Raw Shea Butter Daily Moisture Hair Mist is a deep penetrating protein enriched recipe combining sweet Almond, Silk, and Soy Milk Proteins to repair and deliver instant moisture and shine. This ultra-light, non-greasy formula won't build up so hair remains soft, shiny and healthy. Shea Butter and Vitamin B-5 restore suppleness and renew hair elasticity to help prevent breakage and promote longer, healthier hair.

For those wanting to purchase................

If you are in London then you can buy it in a shop in Brixton.

Otherwise it can be bought online. Here is link............
http://www.nubiannatural.com/acatalog/Raw_Shea__Hair_Mist.html[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
OK, Bublin, I just got some and how is best used? I just sprayed some on and it's not greasy at all. I do love the frankincense and myrrh fragrance.

Its freaking discontinued. I went to the shop and they no longer make it. The website permanently says 'sold out' on all of their hair products.

The sales assistant says people are constantly asking for it.

...geez my hopes just got up and were dashed in under 3 minutes. I was looking for a light moisturizing spray for day use. Pouts.

Back