Do you have a "Mental" Terminal Length?

This is funny.. I sometimes think some ladies cut their hair because they actually dont believe it themselves that their hair will get to longer lengths...I am letting mine grow, and I visualize waist length often. I like the term "nipple length" or "npl".. Oh boy I think we have a new term for lhcf!! Tell your SO whimsy we said thanks...

My goal for Dec 2009 is "NPL"...:yep:

:look: And what about those that have breast that sag to their waist. Would the nipples not be waist length? Just saying.

I don't! In fact I'm just the opposite. I hate cutting my hair. Always have. I think BSL is too short for me. But I could see where you would cut every time you reached BSL if that was your goal to begin with. Sounds like you need the challenge.

Hmmm, maybe I did. I had a habit of cutting my hair from mid-back or sometimes longer to top of shoulder length. It always seemed to fall in the Spring of the year. I am not sure which signal I responded to, Spring or Length.

I don't do it anymore, that was back when I was built for speed.

Hmmm, maybe I did. I had a habit of cutting my hair from mid-back or sometimes longer to top of shoulder length. It always seemed to fall in the Spring of the year. I am not sure which signal I responded to, Spring or Length.

I don't do it anymore, that was back when I was built for speed.

haha maybe both. Spring is a time for fresh starts

Back