Do you have a favorite part of your hair?

Do you have a favorite part of hair?

• Yep!

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Watchu talkin' about?

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. Feliz

I always touch the front right side of my hair more than anything. I play with it more, I comb it first..sometimes I have to remind myself that I still have a whole left side of hair. I don't know if that's just me or what, but does anyone else do something similar?

Mine is my nape, because it's grown out so much. I'm very happy with the progress I've made back there.

The left back side of my hair gets a lot of attention. I randomly play with it during the day sometimes and pull my curls.

I love my nape, it is always soft and moisterized, no matter how the rest of my head is feeling, also my right side, longer, holds curls better, grows faster, has some natural red and blondish streaks in it

I love my nape....cuz I can always count on it to grow :)

Back in my press and curl days and I loved to wear my hair half up half down cuz it made my hair appear longer lol

here recently I love to play with my bang....its chin length straightened (which I hate) but in its natural state it sits perfectly near my eye.... I swear it purposefully falls out of my buns just so I can mess with it :)

I love this question!

I sure do have a favorite part of my hair: the curls that grow out of the front sides of my head and temples. When I add any sort of oil, styling product or leave-in to boost their definition, they they shrink up to astonishingly perfect, tiny, straw circumferance ringlets that bounce and are fun to pull on to marvel over the spiral pattern.

I favor such smaller curls, which I used to have more of as a child, before years of rough haircare, pulling on by heavy shoulder bag straps, and occasional heat damage loosened them up to a wavy spiral in the back.

But the front remains true to my DNA...the tiny curl soldiers march on in the front!

My favorite part of my hair is in the back middle part of my head right above the nape...Its way longer that the rest and it is even and looks nice.. The rest is just a mess:sad:

The left back side of my hair gets a lot of attention. I randomly play with it during the day sometimes and pull my curls.

Co sign! I can't keep my hands out of that area. It's especially bad when I have 4 months of ng. I'm constantly pulling on the coils...I love the feel of them!!

The back of my hair grows so much faster than everywhere else. So she's my fav

Unforunately its the left middle side of my hair, which is shorter than the right side. I twirl it too much. Damn it feels good to twirl that hair LOL

the left side of my scalp gets a daily massage from my left hand while I'm on LHCF. :lol:

my right hand is busy clicking the mouse. :look:

i usre do. im a natural 3c and the right side of my hair the curls are much tighter, i love that. my left side the curls hang looser so it seems that side is much longer and also that side tangles more. and the left side does not absorb certain products the same way the right side does. i love love love shea butter and while it makes all of my hair soft it takes a while for it to sink into the left side.

Last edited:
my bangs, since the ends are relatively new compared to the rest of my hair, and my nape, because it is silkier than the rest of my hair. ♥

The left side is my favorite, and my crown. The left side seems to grow longer (length and layers) and is very easy to style. I don't sleep on it, so that could be a factor.

Relaxed my favorite part was the crown, it's very easy to straighten and behaves very well. Natural, my favorite part is the back--I like the big waves it makes, the crown is just kinda straight natural.

The very front of my hair always gets the most love... I don't know why. I love the tight little curls in my NG (I'm 23 wks post so there's a lot) so I spend a great deal of time just feeling it up.

Back