Do you ever worry your SO will find your secrets here?

Do you ever worry your SO will find your secrets here?

• Yes

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • My SO has found out through my posts!

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
I don't really post secrets but some things that I have posted, I haven't discussed with him before :o. I think he does read what I post from time to time b/c I left a screen open while I finished getting ready to go out (the fat and manless thread) and later that night he wanted to talk about his physical preferences and how he doesn't date overweight women. :look:

I really dont have any deep secrets..and I dont know what someone would find on here that they all ready know anyway.

I havent made a "Guess how many Schlongs I sucked LHCF!!!!!" thread so I think Im good:perplexed

No. I doubt he'd take the time to hack into my account, seeing that every time I'm on it (every day :lachen:) he rolls his eyes and goes back to what he was doing. Besides, I pretty much tell him everything. And if I didn't, I wouldn't post it here. :look::look::look:

Sometimes I wish I didn't post my picture though. :nono::nono:

No, I stand by everything I post. That's why I dont care if anyone I personally know was on here as well. I do my best to censor my posts and haven't shared anything I cant explain further.

I don't really post secrets but some things that I have posted, I haven't discussed with him before :o. I think he does read what I post from time to time b/c I left a screen open while I finished getting ready to go out (the fat and manless thread) and later that night he wanted to talk about his physical preferences and how he doesn't date overweight women. :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Now that's funny!

Nope. He doesn't have time to snoop plus snooping is not his style.

i dont post secrets on here

I don't have any secrets from my SO and he's not the type that tries to find secrets anyway...he's too involved in his own stuff for that :D

Nope. My ish is all out in the open but my former SO hates reading blogs, forums, etc. I could just leave everything open and it wouldn't even matter. :grin:

No. There isn't anything here that he doesn't already know. A lot of it would not interest him in the least. I wouldn't post a secret here that I've never told my DH. But anyway, a hair forum and its counterparts do not conjure up his interest.

Nope, because I don't post anything that I don't want people to know.

What they said. Q

Back