Do you ever wish you could do something drastic on a "trial" period

BrockStar

BC for a day to discover your texture?
Perm for a day if you're natural?
Wear a cute short cut for a day if you're BSL?

Today I wish I could see what my hair would look like texlaxed, but then be able to go back to my hair tomorrow.

What do you wish you could do just for a day?

BC for a day to discover your texture. I would love to be natural one day too see what I look like natural.

It's not the list but my choice would be to have type 1 hair. I'd like to really know if "they" really do have it easier than us.

hmm...if Beyonce were a boy, even just for a day, she'd roll out of bed in the morning, and throw on what she wanted and go. :rolleyes:

However, I'd like to have EbonyMajesty's hair for a day!

Last edited:
go natural with length I have now or longer (this is a fantasy) unstretched. lol. I would like to see how it would look when it is airdried and well conditioned.

Get dreads.

Or

BC..fast forward to growth of three years to see what it would look like being natural

Dye my hair a golden brown!!!! I always wanted to see how I would look with light hair.

And cut my hair to a teeny tiny afro and dye it blonde!!!!

Just for a day huh?

I think I'd dye it RED! That red that blinds people LOL And I'd get one of those brazilian relaxers that cost a billion dollars.

I would BC to see what I would look like with short natural hair, then relax and have a short style like Bay Bay Bay from Real chance at love. lol

Go natural
Go bald
Short cut (halle berry pixie cut & rihanna's cut)
Have type 1, 2, 3 hair texture
Have telaxed hair

:grinwink:

YES! i was just thinking about this. i've never, in my entire life, had jet black hair. i want to do a blue-black rinse.... but then have it rinse all the way out in 4 or 5 washes :)

actually, i'll be doing this next week or so.

Bra length Sistalocks/Natural (unstretched) - Currently has a TWA-ish!

Chaka Khan's Red and Curly Mane (done something similar before but, for the top of my hair with a relaxer)

A weave! Never had one before.

BC for a day to discover your texture?
Perm for a day if you're natural?
Wear a cute short cut for a day if you're BSL?

Today I wish I could see what my hair would look like texlaxed, but then be able to go back to my hair tomorrow.

What do you wish you could do just for a day?

I would love to texlax also...

Back