Do you ever think about what you use to do to your hair

GLUE!!!!
I WAS A TRACK ADDICT!!

i glued the crap out of my head.. one time, i thought i was buying glue remover (comes in a white bottle) and squirted it ALL OVER my head.. wondered why the tracks weren't coming out.. Because it was White Glue!!.. i had succeeded in gluing down the hair to my whole head.. Just a big patch of rubbery white hard glue over my whole head lol. but it wasnt lol at the time...

and quick weaves? a stylist was the first to introduce me to the quick weave.. she gelled my hair down til it was hard as a rock and glued them tracks right on my hair.. being the independent young lady i am, i started doing them myself.. At some point went back to the stylist to get my hair done and had my own quick weave in.. this (fill in the blank) told me, and i quote, "THATS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS YOU CAN DO TO YOUR HAIR" :huh: wait (scratches head) you did this to my head from the begininng.. i got this.. FROM YOU!!! needless, to say that was the last time i ever sat in her chair!!

but yeah, the glue did me in. I would keep it in for a week, use whatever i had on hand to get the glue out and put another one right back in..

at bolded, HAHAHAHAHAHAAA :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

at bolded, HAHAHAHAHAHAAA :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

yeah she was a mess fa real!! she did me and my mom's hair for years.. i wasnt religious about going to her but my mom was.. my moms hair fell out twice at this salon. sigh.. once with another stylist that filled in for our regular one. (that time was particularly bad) had a freezer bag halfway full of hair.. the second time was with the stylist and it was more gradual.. it broke off instead of just plain ole falling out... sigh again.

Just remembered this one too; i would pack Ampro protein Gel (the black one) in my hair for about a week and at the end of the week i would oput some grease or conditioner on it and brush it out of my hair in the shower.

The amount of hair that would come out was crazy. :(

Back