Do You Dare to Buy Name Brand Hair Products at Marshall's?

Nazaneen

I saw some liter bottles of the conditioner that I've trusted my hair to for a long time now, Joico Moisture Recovery. They were a little more than half the cost I pay online and I can't trust the integrity of them online either actually.
Do you trust the stuff at Marshall's as genuine? I'm tempted.

Last edited:
Buy them and love them. There are other threads with this topic you may want to check out.

Yes I do, I frequent marshalls and tj maxx for chi and joico products. I've even seen paul mitchell products as well at tj maxx

I haven't bought anything at TJ Maxx related to hair but their stuff is good. It's not like those 99-Cents store products I am leery of.

I wish I could give you mine. My hair hates this stuff. I have two liter bottles of the conditioner, 1 of the shampoo, and 1 tube of the balm. UGHHHHHHH. I got all of it at Ross except the balm. I got that from Ulta. I'm gonna end up giving it to my sis. lol

i just asked joico now and theyll be able to tell me. yayyy!
its 2 letters on the bottom of the bottle.

.... said the Phablet

I wish I could give you mine. My hair hates this stuff. I have two liter bottles of the conditioner, 1 of the shampoo, and 1 tube of the balm. UGHHHHHHH. I got all of it at Ross except the balm. I got that from Ulta. I'm gonna end up giving it to my sis. lol

really? what do you find it does wrong to your hair?
ill take one :look:

.... said the Phablet

I want to grab a few of those liters before they're gone. I hate paying so much for them online shipping and all.

.... said the Phablet

really? what do you find it does wrong to your hair?
ill take one :look:

.... said the Phablet

It just sits on my hair. It doesn't make it soft or fluffy like I like. When I rinse out I NEED to put leave ins in to make it feel normal. My hair feels drier days later.

Usually for me if a product sucks I can use it after a relaxer and get good results. This product does nothing for my hair at any time and I tried so hard to love it. Ive been forcing myself to use it.

With my little ORS paks I leave it on a few minutes and I can feel the difference. I don't need the leave ins and my hair stays soft and moisturized until my next wash.

The Joico moisture recovery is amazing. I love that stuff. I bought it at the marshall's one block from my house. The are stocked this week with Joico stuff.

It just sits on my hair. It doesn't make it soft or fluffy like I like. When I rinse out I NEED to put leave ins in to make it feel normal. My hair feels drier days later.

Usually for me if a product sucks I can use it after a relaxer and get good results. This product does nothing for my hair at any time and I tried so hard to love it. Ive been forcing myself to use it.

With my little ORS paks I leave it on a few minutes and I can feel the difference. I don't need the leave ins and my hair stays soft and moisturized until my next wash.

i think its the protein in it... do you find that your hair dislikes protein?

.... said the Phablet

I would but my Marshall's hasn't had the balm yet. Just the color treated products. I love Moisture Recovery Balm; that's my b!sh.

I try not to get attached to anything at TJMaxx and Marshalls b/c it may not be there on the next trip.

But yes they have genuine items.

I try not to get attached to anything at TJMaxx and Marshalls b/c it may not be there on the next trip.

But yes they have genuine items.

I feel the same way. I purchased the liter size of Giovanni Direct Leave-in and the Deep Moisture for 12.99 each at Marshalls about 2 years ago. I haven't seem them stocked there since. I always see Joico and Bedhead products there now. Maybe I'll try the Joico on the next run.

Back