DO NOT USE CAROL'S DAUGHTER TUI TUI SMOOTHIE!!

kawista9

I had been successfully for the past couple of weeks conditioning hair...wonderfully. I can run a large tooth comb through it under running water without a problem. Today I decide I have not used this stuff since people have said it was low grade, but since i bought this I should atleast use it till it is finish. This stuff sucks. I sat with it for an hour with no heat and this shiz-nit f***ed up my conditioning. I could not comb it...it felt soo dry and just unmanageable. I am angry...throwing all this stuff away and will never suggest her trash in a jar to anyone!! And neither should you!!

I had been successfully for the past couple of weeks conditioning hair...wonderfully. I can run a large tooth comb through it under running water without a problem. Today I decide I have not used this stuff since people have said it was low grade, but since i bought this I should atleast use it till it is finish. This stuff sucks. I sat with it for an hour with no heat and this shiz-nit f***ed up my conditioning. I could not comb it...it felt soo dry and just unmanageable. I am angry...throwing all this stuff away and will never suggest her trash in a jar to anyone!! And neither should you!!

I tried it a couple years ago. I had some kind of reaction to it- my scalp was all irritated/itchy and my hair was in clumped up coated tangles. Where was the moisturization? I marched that stuff right back to sephora for a full refund:nono:

I tried it a couple years ago. I had some kind of reaction to it- my scalp was all irritated/itchy and my hair was in clumped up coated tangles. Where was the moisturization? I marched that stuff right back to sephora for a full refund:nono:

Yup - that is exactly what happened to me.

I don't Get it!!!!

But - hey using CORN OIL and CHEMS might be the issue....

Mazola? Please... CD is cheap crap - with a fancy price tag.:nono:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Carol's Daughter is GARBAGE!!!! Nothin but corn oil and beeswax with a $25 price tag.

The only thing that's decent is Lisa's Hair Elixer, and all that is is a bunch of oils I can put together my damn self..... For a fraction of the cost!

Overpriced and overhyped junk in a jar

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Carol's Daughter is GARBAGE!!!! Nothin but corn oil and beeswax with a $25 price tag.

The only thing that's decent is Lisa's Hair Elixer, and all that is is a bunch of oils I can put together my damn self..... For a fraction of the cost!

and the Hair Milk and THAT IS IT! This is coming from a true PJer!:yep::yep:

YEP CD products are the absolute worst.:yep:

Sorry for your drama....

Yes, they are the worst! I can't believe that she is selling these garbage products for so much money, and NO MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! What a waste.

OP, sorry to hear about your ordeal. I hope you were able to get your hair back to the way it was before.

Wow...I'm sorry this happened to you. I wonder if her products work better on natural hair:scratchch.

I don't think so. I tried it on my dd's natural hair, and it was a hard, dry mess!! :wallbash: And I had just washed her hair and then added the products. It was SO BAD that I had to wash it again the next day cause I couldn't let her hair go another day like that! :nono::wallbash: Natural or not the products are pure garbage. She should discontinue hair products from her line. Eventually her products will just be sitting on the shelves.

I bought them once long time ago. Was not impressed at all. Maybe her bath products are nice but her hair products are kind of bad. I don't get the rave about CD products (hair products).

AMEN sister.
I wonder if anyone sends this type of testimonial to HSN or to CD's website...

Man, the person who created Carol's Daughter ought to be ashamed of herself. How can she sell bad products like that for so much money and still be in business? A lot of people in Hollywood swear by her, though. IDK, maybe she's selling the bad stuff to the masses but giving the goodies to the celebs. One of my friends went out of their way to go to sephora to check out the CD products there, and she said they felt like ish as well. She told me that some of her products seem like pure grease! Another classic example of something that starts off good, gets big, and then changes for the worst.

Man, the person who created Carol's Daughter ought to be ashamed of herself. How can she sell bad products like that for so much money and still be in business? A lot of people in Hollywood swear by her, though. IDK, maybe she's selling the bad stuff to the masses but giving the goodies to the celebs. One of my friends went out of their way to go to sephora to check out the CD products there, and she said they felt like ish as well. She told me that some of her products seem like pure grease! Another classic example of something that starts off good, gets big, and then changes for the worst.

She does not care now!!!!!!

If she can get all of us to spend 50 -75 bucks a pop... then she has made her money and she can roll on.

CD's products are as about as good as Proctor & Gamble stuff.....They don't give a damn.

I learned the hard way about using that overpriced junk on my hair.
Never again! CP really is crap!
My mom came home with some CP stuff from Sephora last week...don't think I didn't grab it and go get her money back, no way in hell I was gonna let her mess up her hair! :wallbash:

Wow! Y'all really don't like it? I use the body butters (love those) and the black vanilla leave in conditioner and I have never had a problem.

Well---what's wrong with the product...?
Bad ingredients....?

I was going to buy some things later on but I keep hearing conflicting things about this product. It's either VERY good or VERY bad....

UPDATE: Oh I see what ya'll talking about after reading through the thread.

Last edited:
Well---what's wrong with the product...?
Bad ingredients....?

I was going to buy it but some things later on but I keep hearing about this CD. It's either VERY good or VERY bad....

I guess you would have to try it for yourself....:look:

The ingredients are listed on the bottles - but there are no ingredient listings on line, as far as I know.

Try www.sephora.com

hth

Back