Do NOT ORDER YOUR MEGA TEK FROM THIS COMPANY

msmills2U

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I can't even start the challenge!:nono:

THe original receipt:..its already been two weeks!

The order below is packed and ready to for shipment. Please allow
5 to 10 days for orders to arrive within the US. If the item does
not arrive, please let us know at the email address below.

The following item(s) are included in this package:

045496004 Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder - 16oz ** Quantity=1
THEIR RESPONSE::wallbash::wallbash:
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]DIV { MARGIN:0px;}
THEM:
Hello!
The USPS tracking number for your package is #101 1127 8996 6001 5934 26. We have noticed that the packages containing Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder have been taking a long time to show up at their destination. Please allow 21 business days for delivery. I apologize for any inconvenience that this delay may have caused you. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to phone or email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a wonderful day!
Dawn Jones

Horseloverz.com
254 North Cedar Street
Hazleton PA 18201

phone 877.804.7810 ext. 313
fax 570.579.0033

Im not willing to continue to wait....any suggestions?
:perplexed

[/FONT]

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I can't even start the challenge!:nono:

THe original receipt:..its already been two weeks!

The order below is packed and ready to for shipment. Please allow
5 to 10 days for orders to arrive within the US. If the item does
not arrive, please let us know at the email address below.

The following item(s) are included in this package:

045496004 Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder - 16oz ** Quantity=1
THEIR RESPONSE::wallbash::wallbash:
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]DIV { MARGIN:0px;}
THEM:
Hello!
The USPS tracking number for your package is #101 1127 8996 6001 5934 26. We have noticed that the packages containing Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder have been taking a long time to show up at their destination. Please allow 21 business days for delivery. I apologize for any inconvenience that this delay may have caused you. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to phone or email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a wonderful day!
Dawn Jones

Horseloverz.com
254 North Cedar Street
Hazleton PA 18201

phone 877.804.7810 ext. 313
fax 570.579.0033

Im not willing to continue to wait....any suggestions?
:perplexed

[/FONT]

I dont see where u put the name of the company....

Yeah, I had to call and get all up in a horsey's hee haw because they charged my card and hadn't sent the MegaTek. It was on my doorstep 2 days later.

Wow...21 days?

I ordered from them but through eBay...I got my order in about 7 days...thats a funky mess...sorry that happened to you!...

Ladies I'm so sorry that these excessive delays happened to you. Although I received my order in 3 days, there's no reason for bad service to anyone else. A business has to be consistant and reliable and putting their customers first.

A place that I like very much and stays in communication with their customers personally (not canned emails) but personal email correspondence is, Hope's Braids.

www.hopesbraids.com

I hope this helps you. :giveheart:

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]We have noticed that the packages containing Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder have been taking a long time to show up at their destination.[/FONT]

That makes it seem like only the Mega Tek is delayed :look: How weird. 21 days is ridiculous.

Ladies I'm so sorry that these excessive delays happened to you. Although I received my order in 3 days, there's no reason for bad service to anyone else. A business has to be consistant and reliable and putting their customers first.

A place that I like very much and stays in communication with their customers personally (not canned emails) but personal email correspondence is, Hope's Braids.

www.hopesbraids.com

Yea, I received an email from them that they were all out of Mega Tek. :(

well they sure did charged my card in lick a de split time!

They should post it on their website "out of stock" so I could have keep it moving....instead of getting my hopes up..everyday I look at the mail lady..."Anything for me?"

Like a kid watching for Christmas!
:nono:

Yea, I received an email from them that they were all out of Mega Tek. :(

They should post it on their website "out of stock" so I could have keep it moving....instead of getting my hopes up..everyday I look at the mail lady..."Anything for me?"

Exactly what I was thinking. If it was out of stock, then why not post that on ur site??!!
They charged my credit card as well, for an item they dont even have...

Oh no! I just ordered from them two days ago and just got the same email today. :nono: I have been wanting to try this so bad. But I ordered mine through Ebay like some other members did so hopefulliy I get mine within a week.

Last edited:
I ordered from them twice (2 separate orders) with no problems. I'm sorry you are having issues.

Ok I ordered from them on the 30th of July and I got mine today! I ordered mine from them off of Ebay, I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it was out of stock, then why not post that on ur site??!!
They charged my credit card as well, for an item they dont even have...

I ordered from Hope's Braids as well and they're suppose to receive a new shipment of MT this week.

Here's the email I received last week:

Thank you so much for your order of Mega Tek. I truly apologize for the delay in getting you a status update. I was out of state with no internet service most of the week. I found out today that the Mega Tek is backordered. I put in a request to get it drop shipped straight from the manufacturer.(4 cases) I hope to have it in by Wed. of next week. I truly apologize for the delay and inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

We ship via the US Post office. Once your order has shipped it should take about 5-7 days for you to receive it. We also send a confirmation notice to let you know when your order has shipped.

Your business is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Bobbi Amerud
Hope's Braids
[email protected]

www.hopesbraids.com

yes this is where I get mines from. They ship fast. I really like them and I think I paid 24 dollars or something like that for it. it was much cheaper I hope they don't up the price because of you all. :sad:

I ordered mine from Valley Vet last thursday... should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.

21 business days? So basically a month, but you can charge me immediately? Psh please

It's odd, their web site is down. I got a $10.00 off on an order of $20.00 or more email so I clicked over. Then I remembered seeing this thread.. and Hey! The search funciton worked like a charm on our new site! Yes!

I'm sorry you had problems with them...Thank you for the warning! Did you get them shut down?

Back