Do NOT ORDER YOUR MEGA TEK FROM THIS COMPANY

Thanks for the support ladies

here is the latest........they won't even refund my money!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
ORDER FROM THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

me:Hi Dawn

The shipping number you gave me says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 17, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Please I want a full refund back to my credit card asap.
If this product is out of stock it should say so on your website and it does not ...what I was promised..was not given.

The confirmation states: Please allow
5 to 10 days for orders to arrive within the US. If the item does
not arrive, please let us know at the email address below.
I want a refund.
Thanks

HER REPLY:
Hello again!
I am sorry that your shipment has been slow to arrive. We have noticed that slow shipping times seem to be a problem unique to the product that you ordered. We can not issue a replacement order or a refund for packages sent via USPS until 21 business days from the date shipped have passed. If you have not received your package (according to the USPS tracking information) by Friday August 8th we would be happy to issue a refund to your account. I apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a wonderful day!
Dawn Jones

Horseloverz.com
254 North Cedar Street
Hazleton PA 18201

phone 877.804.7810 ext. 313
fax 570.579.0033

Over 60,000 Products and 250 Brand Names
The World’s Largest Tack Shop
Visit us at www.horseloverz.com

NOT ACCEPEPTABLE

Mine took about 2 weeks but it takes that long because of the "special" things it goes through at the post office because its a liquid the 10 business days they told me was the most accurate. The display stays the same on the usps website until it is actually delivered. Usually says shipping info recieved

Back