Do not order from Finger Comber

CarefreeinChicago

I placed my order on April 13 and as of today I have not receive my order. First she told me it was a problem at the post office( I Belive they printed the shipping label and never shipped anything) I am going through Paypal to try and get my money back. My original tracking order said it was shipped on April 15. I have been emailing them and still no refund or product today they try and say that it's at the post office and that my address must be wrong. It's not give me my damn money back. After taking so long I don't even want the hair it should not have take more than 10 days tops. Yes this is a rant I want my money back.

Have you talked to the post office? If there's a tracking number the post office should be able to tell you where the package is. If they handed it over to the post office there should be a record of it and if it was never received the post office should be able to tell you

kinchen said:
I placed my order on April 13 and as of today I have not receive my order. First she told me it was a problem at the post office( I Belive they printed the shipping label and never shipped anything) I am going through Paypal to try and get my money back. My original tracking order said it was shipped on April 15. I have been emailing them and still no refund or product today they try and say that it's at the post office and that my address must be wrong. It's not give me my damn money back. After taking so long I don't even want the hair it should not have take more than 10 days tops. Yes this is a rant I want my money back.

This happens all of the time! That darn electronic notification. They think they are slick! This type of thing has happened to me several times.

I was about to order from them too. Thank you so much for posting this op!

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Dang I was going to order from them too. Why would they say it's at the post office since that can easily be verified?

I haven't been to the post office yet, because they told me they put the wrong weight on the package on their end. That's what they told me at first. Then they said they shipped it, but I didn't get a notice from my mail main. The tracking number they gave me(2 nd time) did say it shipped but I told them I want a refund. I have no hair and I am out fifty bucks.

I hate when companies print the shipping labels first, they do that so they can bill you. If you are quick to bill be quick to ship.

Ok once again what does the tracking say? I know I've just recently missed 2 packages on 2 different days and it said a notice was left, and it wasn't. I was home when one of them attempted delivery. kinchen

The tracking says they left a notice which I don't have(my mailman does not have the best track record) But my whole thing is I placed my order on April 13.

if the tracking said it shipped it's on the post office. they should be able to tell you where it was shipped to

Sorry you're having problems OP but to be fair to the company, you should contact your PO office and have them do a trace using the tracking number. My experience with Fingercomber was polar opposite of yours. My order shipped next day and was delivered in 5 days which is lightening fast considering I live in Canada.

I emailed them in April when I noticed I hadn't received my order they didn't ship it out for real until May. That's why I am putting them on blast in the first place, and I feel they deserve it. The secondary problem is the post office which I know they can't control.

Update I went to the post office, the package was delivered back to the company on May 26. I emailed the company last night and said you received the package back when will you refund my money. She emails back and says yes we did receive the package back but we don't normally issue refunds. :angry: So I call PayPal they see that they have received the package back and credit my account immediately. So this whole long drawn out ordeal started because they did not use the proper weight on the package when they shipped it out. My address was correct because it is my Paypal verified address. Lesson learned don't jump on a band wagon.

Update I went to the post office, the package was delivered back to the company on May 26. I emailed the company last night and said you received the package back when will you refund my money. She emails back and says yes we did receive the package back but we don't normally issue refunds. :angry: So I call PayPal they see that they have received the package back and credit my account immediately. So this whole long drawn out ordeal started because they did not use the proper weight on the package when they shipped it out. My address was correct because it is my Paypal verified address. Lesson learned don't jump on a band wagon.

Fingercomber company is not being truthful. They issued me a refund in early March for the fingercomber unit. My head is small and I found out through a friend online that the cap is large. So I emailed them, canceled the order. It had already been shipped. Refund was present in a couple of days.

Back