Do I need THIS much conditioner?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I just got a small bottle of TIGI moisture maniac conditioner on ebay. its 8.5 oz and i got it for about $8.00 w/ free shipping. i love this stuff and this tiny bottle isnt going to last long. I keep looking for another good deal but i can find anything cheap.

after a very long search i come across a reputable site that sells salon products in bulk. roughly esatimated it should be $40 shipping and handling included for 6 liter sized bottles. now the normal price for one liter is about $20. $16 if its a good deal, neither including shipping and handling.

Ths is a good deal right? The thing is i dont know what i will do with that amount of conditioner!Should i just buy one for $20?
873003.jpg

I just got a small bottle of TIGI moisture maniac conditioner on ebay. its 8.5 oz and i got it for about $8.00 w/ free shipping. i love this stuff and this tiny bottle isnt going to last long. I keep looking for another good deal but i can find anything cheap.

after a very long search i come across a reputable site that sells salon products in bulk. roughly esatimated it should be $40 shipping and handling included for 6 liter sized bottles. now the normal price for one liter is about $20. $16 if its a good deal, neither including shipping and handling.

Ths is a good deal right? The thing is i dont know what i will do with that amount of conditioner!Should i just buy one for $20?
873003.jpg

i wouldnt buy it in bulk if it wasnt a staple. do u really like this? if so then i would go ahead and buy it.

eta: i see that u really like this so i would go ahead and get it
i still would like the site. u cn pm me if necessary

what site is this if u dont mind me asking........i really wanted to try this

I have one of the big bottles and i co wash 2x a week plus i use it to detangle on wash day. I have had that bottle almost 2 months and it is still about 80% full. If you like it alot i say go for it,its a good deal but me personally i just buy 1 at a time.

That is a good deal, but you never know when your preferences might change..and there's a probability you might find a conditioner you love even MORE. And then you'll end up with a whole lotta condish you don't want anymore :lachen:

...get the 1 for 20. :yep:

i think i might buy it anyway. it works too well in my regimen for me to pass up the deal.(its only for january and febuary) ill buy it cheap and any extra i will save or sell on ebay for profit.

:look: If it was a conditioner that I knew I loved, I'd be all over it. Let me find six liters of EQP IFC, and it wouldn't be nothing BUT a word.
If I was the least bit doubtful of my hairs approval of the conditioner though, I'd stick to the single bottles until you decide one way or the other.

If you know you are going to use it then sure. I personally do not like moisture maniac.... I tried it and it did nothing for my hair

I don't think you will be disappointed... I love this stuff! And it's cone free, too I believe.

i think i might buy it anyway. it works too well in my regimen for me to pass up the deal.(its only for january and febuary) ill buy it cheap and any extra i will save or sell on ebay for profit.

873003.jpg

We used to use it. Try and get it at Walmart's Salon. It's cheaper.

873003.jpg

how did you use it??

Unfortunaley the site was for registered hair stylists and salon owners only :(

i dont have a walmart salon in my walmart.

im looking to find some deals though. i may wait until they have a sale at ulta.

and i use it to do pretty much everything. i co wash,deep condition, style, moisturize and use it as a leave in. i love it!

Unfortunaley the site was for registered hair stylists and salon owners only :(

i dont have a walmart salon in my walmart.

im looking to find some deals though. i may wait until they have a sale at ulta.

and i use it to do pretty much everything. i co wash,deep condition, style, moisturize and use it as a leave in. i love it!
I bought 2 liter bottles from ulta last summer for 9.99 each. I love this conditioner esp for my cowashes. I think ulta does this sale every year and if you can use that coupon....even better.

Back