Didnt know i touched a ringworm and then touched my scalp

if i wash my hair immediately, will that help anything? my nephew has a ringworm on his arm and i didnt know it. im sure i touched it and i scratched my scalp today.

The only thing you can do now is wait and see if it comes up. If it does, get some Jeyes Fluid asap and apply some diluted to the ringworm or Carlifax cream and you'll be fine. Do it early because ringworm can spread like crazy on the scalp.

The only thing you can do now is wait and see if it comes up. If it does, get some Jeyes Fluid asap and apply some diluted to the ringworm or Carlifax cream and you'll be fine. Do it early because ringworm can spread like crazy on the scalp.

thanks! where can i find Jeyes Fluid? i've never heard of it before.

It's a strong disinfectant so you just use a few drops diluted with water and apply it to the spot. It will start to tingle. You should find it in a normal supermarket near the cleaning agents. Otherwise use the Carlifax which I am sure contains Jeyes Fluid (or the chemical in it) because it smells just like it. Carlifax you get at the pharmacy. The ringworm will dry up very quickly with either of these. If you use anything else, it'll take a lot longer. HTH!

Back