Did your hair texture change after pregnancy?

Hello Ladies,

I just joined and am already inspired by what I have read thus far!

For those of you who have been pregnant, did your hair texture change after pregnancy? My hair became thicker during pregnancy and it seems as if it became coarser after pregnancy.

well for me my hair became thicker whilst I was pregnant and after I had my baby my hair was shedding like crazy it was madness I thought I was going to go bald :eek: but the doctor said it was normal so I just waited till it stopped I guess, everyones situation is different:)

I had the opposite effect with my first child. My hair became less coarse and I miss it. I always disliked the coarseness but now I miss it! :perplexed I now have a 7 mos old and I haven't seen any change yet.

During my pregnancy my hair texture waas a lot softer, thicker, prettier. I also had monsterly huge dandruff. I was the snow girl. I had hardly any shrinkage after washing which made things very easy. After pregnancy came the shedding. Then I let al my beautiful hir break off due to lack of proper care. :(

last year when i was preg my hair grew like a weed and was thicker now im preg again and so far my hair seems to be a little thinner

Back