Did I make APL?

aroberts

Hey ladies, I think I made APL! But sometimes I exaggerate and get a little over-excited :spinning:...so I need confirmation! Check my avatar and fotki....did I make it????

Last edited:
It seems like it although I can't clearly see your armpit in the pic. Congrats regardless!!!:grin:

I can't exactly say b/c I thought APL was measured with arms down or atleast with one arm down to see if the hair reached the airpit!
So is APL measured when arms up or down? Can someone please help me answer that question!!

I can't exactly say b/c I thought APL was measured with arms down or atleast with one arm down to see if the hair reached the airpit!
So is APL measured when arms up or down? Can someone please help me answer that question!!

I never thought it would make a difference:spinning:. Does it really?

it seems like you did. You can also tie something around your armpits to double check to make sure, too.

I never thought it would make a difference:spinning:. Does it really?

I sorta thought it did b/c with your arms up your hair appear to be longer than it really is then when your arms are down.. I'm not sure if you see what I mean.. To get an idea what I'm saying take a look at my fotki page in my profile, b/c with my arms up I'm APL but when arms are down I'm not really APL... :ohwell:

IMO: Of course you made it---Congratulations!! :grin:
Hopefully by October I'll be right there with you
Very pretty!

I sorta thought it did b/c with your arms up your hair appear to be longer than it really is then when your arms are down.. I'm not sure if you see what I mean.. To get an idea what I'm saying take a look at my fotki page in my profile, b/c with my arms up I'm APL but when arms are down I'm not really APL... :ohwell:

:ohsnap: it does make a difference. DUH!!! If you lift your arms you lift your ARMPITS. I get it now. BTW , your hair is gawgeously thick.

*** I :heart2: the new smilies.

Hey ladies, I think I made APL! But sometimes I exaggerate and get a little over-excited :spinning:...so I need confirmation! Check my avatar and fotki....did I make it????

It looks like you're close if your not already there :yay:

Last edited:
You're right...I'm close. After reading your post I ran into the work bathroom and took an arms down picture. I'm super close, but not quite there. I'm still muy happy though, cause my hair is growing and it looks nice and healthy too. :grin:

I look like you're close if your not already there :yay:

:grin: Although, TLC1020, I think that you ARE APL. (I checked out your album.)

You think so!!. I'll get a better idea when I do my touch-up at the end of this month I'll be 14wks post by that time, so we'll see...

You're right...I'm close. After reading your post I ran into the work bathroom and took an arms down picture. I'm super close, but not quite there. I'm still muy happy though, cause my hair is growing and it looks nice and healthy too. :grin:

You'll be there in no time. Your hair does look very nice and healthy. Keep up the good wrk.

Back