Did anyone else get the tingly feeling while....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
using Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner? I used it this morning and got this tingly feeling all over, especially after applying the conditioner. Has anyone else experienced this?

I dont recall feeling any tingling feeling with J/A/S/O/N Biotin. Let me know how this product works out for you. I had it but i was too impatient to stick with it & see how it works.

I remember when I used to use this on my hair and also on my bf hair. We both loved the tingle, I believe one of the ingredients in the shampoo is Balm mint so that maybe why you get that tingling feeling. Feels so goooood!

I remember when I used to use this on my hair and also on my bf hair. We both loved the tingle, I believe one of the ingredients in the shampoo is Balm mint so that maybe why you get that tingling feeling. Feels so goooood!
Yes, it does feel so good!!! When I felt the tingle, I immediately ran back to look at the list of ingredients, and next to the last ingredient listed is natural menthol, so I'm guessing that's also giving me a tingle. I like it though. This was my first time using it so I can't comment on anything else. I'll be using it twice a week for a month to see how I like it. I'll keep everyone updated on the results.

Yes, it does feel so good!!! When I felt the tingle, I immediately ran back to look at the list of ingredients, and next to the last ingredient listed is natural menthol, so I'm guessing that's also giving me a tingle. I like it though. This was my first time using it so I can't comment on anything else. I'll be using it twice a week for a month to see how I like it. I'll keep everyone updated on the results.

Yes Miss Cherokee. Please do. This product was recommended by someone on the Thin/Fine Support Thread.

I just got my homestead rebate and the PJ in me is dying to purchase a treat for myself...:drunk: They just started selling the entire line of J/A/S/O/N products at my local A&P! I might not be able to wait...:grin:

Yes Miss Cherokee. Please do. This product was recommended by someone on the Thin/Fine Support Thread.

I just got my homestead rebate and the PJ in me is dying to purchase a treat for myself...:drunk: They just started selling the entire line of J/A/S/O/N products at my local A&P! I might not be able to wait...:grin:
I will. I accidentally stumbled upon it when I went into GNC. They sell Jason products there and had a deal going (BOGOF) for $9.99. Of course, they were out of the Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner, so I said no biggie. Got to Kmart to get a case of SOBEs for SO and stopped by the beauty section. Lo and behold, there was a shelf full of Jason products, including the lavendar and aloe poos and conditioners. So, I scooped up a bottle of the biotin poo and condish and tried it out today. I was kinda skeptical at first b/c it reaked. It smelled like a bad batch of chemicals. But when I washed my hair with it, it didn't smell bad at all. Now, I'm just waiting on the results to see if I will keep it in the rotation.

I have never used it. Is it moisturizing or more protein based?? I have seen this at Kmart, I might have to try it next month.

I have never used it. Is it moisturizing or more protein based?? I have seen this at Kmart, I might have to try it next month.
Gym, I'm not sure. But I pulled this off of GNCs website. BTW, they still have the BOGOF deal going on if you're interested.

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Natural Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner Bonus Pack
Hair Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner

Natural Biotin Shampoo
  • No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
  • Enriched with
    Planthenol-3™, Ginseng
    and Chamomile
  • Helps Promote Healthier Hair
Natural Biotin Conditioner
  • Enriched with
    Marigold, Ginseng
    and Chamomile
  • Helps Promote
    Healthier Hair
  • Fortified withJASON ExclusivePlanthenol-3™

JASON Natural Biotin Shampoo is formulated to
gently cleanse hair and scalp to help alleviate
dry, itchy scalp, repair damanged hair and split
ends with "bio-active" Natural Biotin, Planthenol-3™,
Certified Organic Extracts of Marigold,
Chamomile, and Ginseng plus Aloe Vera, and
Vitamins A, C, and E.

JASON Natural Biotin Conditioner is a wonder-working
hair nourishing conditioner formulated with 3 Proteins
and Planthenol-3™ to revitalize and help relieve dry,
itchy, flaky scalp, damaged hair and split ends. Non-oily
humectants, vitamins and minerals energize the scalp
and help promote natural, healthy looking hair.

Shampoo Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold)
Flower Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*,
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract*, Sodium
Myreth Sulfate, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*, Cocamide
MEA, Biotin, Planthenol-3™ (DL-Panthenol, Ethyl Panthenol and
Pantenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride), Aloe Barbadensis
(Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Natural Tocopherol (Vit. E), Glycol Stearate, Ascorbyl
Palmitate (Vit. C), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract*, Decyl
Glucoside, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Triticum Vulgare (Hydrolyzed Wheat)
Protein, Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone, Vegetable Glycerin, Benzyl
Alcohol, Citrus Gradis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate,
Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Natural Menthol, Fragrance Oil Blend.

Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root
Extract*, Biotin, Emulsifying Wax, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower
Extract*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Anthemis Bobilis )Chomomile) Flower
Extract*, Stearyl Alcohol, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*,
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cyclpentasiloxane and
Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare
(Hydrolyzed Wheat) Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract*,
Glyceryl Stearate, Planthenol-3™ (DL-Panthenol, Ethyl Panthenol and
Pantenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride), Natural Tocopherol
(Vit E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Linoleic & Linclenic Acid (Vit. F),
Oxybenzone, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate,
Potassium Sorbate, Natural Menthol, Fragrance Oil Blend.

Back