DH surprised me with a water softener!

I'm still lovin' this thing. It's been about 6 months. I think the softener had a lot to do w/ ending my PJisms. I still buy oils and stuff, but I use them for alot of different things (i.e., making soap, skincare, salves and ointments). I haven't got a new hair product in awhile because my hair responds to just about anything I put on it now. My favorites work beautifully but even stuff that didn't work well before - but I couldn't bring myself to throw away - work now.

My hair still doesn't like cones tho. :(

sareca said:
I'm still lovin' this thing. It's been about 6 months. I think the softener had a lot to do w/ ending my PJisms. I still buy oils and stuff, but I use them for alot of different things (i.e., making soap, skincare, salves and ointments). I haven't got a new hair product in awhile because my hair responds to just about anything I put on it now. My favorites work beautifully but even stuff that didn't work well before - but I couldn't bring myself to throw away - work now.

My hair still doesn't like cones tho. :(

That's a really cool pic of Honolulu...me and the hubby went there last summer.

MrsHouston said:
That's a really cool pic of Honolulu...me and the hubby went there last summer.

Thanks :) We didn't stay in Honolulu. We flew in there then took a teeny tiny plane over to Kona. We're trying to hit every island (one each year); Honolulu is next; Maui was last year. I can't wait to go back.

I visited each Island while there and I must say Hawaii is sooooooo romantic. Especially the sun rise experience. I want to invest in a time share there.

Another great way to see all the island during one visit is to do the 7-day cruise. It goes to each island for about 1 1/2 to 2 days.

MrsHouston said:
I visited each Island while there and I must say Hawaii is sooooooo romantic. Especially the sun rise experience. I want to invest in a time share there.

The sunrises are amazing. Every morning we walked about a mile into town to a little cafe on the beach to drink Kona coffee and watch the sunrise... *sigh* So romantic.
100_2023-vi.jpg

MrsHouston said:
Another great way to see all the island during one visit is to do the 7-day cruise. It goes to each island for about 1 1/2 to 2 days.

Ya know, my hubby suggested a cruise, but I was afraid I'd get seasick. :(

Last edited:
man i can't wait to get a water softener...that crazy water makes me use up 1/2 a bottle of leave in just to ... feel it lol

Back