Design Essentials Edge Control

My hair dresser uses it in lieu of trying to fully straighten out my 4b edges in the front after a flat iron session. It works well and lasts all day, but you have to apply sparingly or you can see the buildup. I don't know how it would look/work if you used it for a slick back bun style though. I hope you get some good answers. So far it's lasted longer than curls fruit control paste which didn't last more than a few hours. Olive Oil Edge Control, from what I remember, was great at straightening but didn't last all day for me either.

It's pretty good I actually like it better than Hicks because it keeps the hair straighter better than Hicks. Edge control pomades never really work miracles for me since my edges are coarse and kinky as hell and revert quickly so I never really expect any of them to last all day. I will say that it is definitely one of the better ones on the market. The one I can't stand however is ORS; that stuff is GARBAGE! You're just asking for flaky white edges with that stuff.

Back