***Describe your "perfect" man***

LunadeMiel

If you could build a man, how would he look? What kind of personality would you give him? Profession? Financial status? Neccessary physical attributes?

Medium build (no potbelly)
Handsome face
Black or white (don't care about this)
Average height (I'm not attracted to very tall guys or short men)
My age
Loves kids - wants to have at least 3
Great In Bed
Wealthy
Kind
Strong

Well, let's see. He would not have to be the finest man in the building but he would have to look descent and he would have to look like he just stepped out of GQ style wise. I love a man that can coordinate and has style. I also love a man that can wear a suit. It's so sexy to me. He has to be honest. Respectful not of just me, but himself and others. He has to be intelligent. I would also love a man that takes great pride in taking care of and providing for his household and know when and how to step up and be a man. I guy who don't mind cooking for me when I am not in the mood. He has to be extremely generous with me. I am not looking to tear down Rodeo but I should be the one thing in his life that his priceless and nothing and no one should be to good for me.(not necessarily in a literal sense) We need to genuinely be friends. He need to be patience and understanding with me and have my back and allow me to be the same for him. As far as profession, I don't know as long as the money he makes, he makes it legally. I won't be greedy but a six figure salary would be nice or something close to it. And he has to look at me as his compliment and not beneath him because I am a woman.

Loves God more than anything else and lives his life please to please Him, Mature, Responsible, Ambitious, Loving, Caring, Outgoing, Healthy Lifestyle, Hardworking, Disciplined, Financially Stable, GREAT in bed...omg my list can go on and on. Good looks and a great bod would be nice too!! I can picture him right now..yummy!!! Haha

Courageous, loyal, truthful, trustworthy, rooted in Jesus, noble, righteous, disciplined, humble. I realize that you can't judge a book by its cover so I try not to. I try not to measure a man's worth by all the toys he has. He could be in debt up to his eyeballs. And have a sizeable amount of debt goes back to trust. However, I tend to find men who are employed, good health, stable backgrouund more attractive than the street thug that wear his pants hanging below his but, gold teeth, unkempt hair, poor hygiene, unemployed. Physically, I think muscular men show sex appeal than the skinny school boy. Gosh, I'm picky. Skin tone doesn't matter to me. Weight doesn't matter as long as he is proportional. I better not say much about height because I am height challenged and any height will be taller than me.

Last edited:
6ft to 6'4
muscular- around 230lbs
CHOCOLATE
pretty smile
intelligent
financially stable
goal oriented
loyal
good hearted
family oriented
handsome
very humorous
a beast in the bed! lol
honest

Tall
Broad shoulders
Neat dresser and neat around the house
Intelligent (at least a BA/BS)
Hard working
Honest
Un-PC sense of humor
Nurturing
Communicative
Handy around the house
Patient
Loving
Sensual
Dedicated to me and our family

I'll bite :crossfingers:

Physically attractive (tall, athletic, well-groomed but not "pretty", harmonious features, white teeth, has style and the confidence to pull it off ie swag) :drool:
Spiritual and God-fearing (our religious beliefs are in sync)
Witty (I love dry, sarcastic humor :love:)
Values Marriage and Family
Loves Kids (wants some but doesn't have any is ideal)
Financially Responsible and Stable :dollar:
Generous :flowers:
Ambitious
Intelligent (I'm a sucker for undercover nerds :brainy:)
Educated (street smart and book smart)
Appreciates Art
Honest (to a fault)
Has his own place
Sexually..:scratchch unselfish :look:
And Loves Me as I Am!!! :kisslips:

(And I don't think I'm being unreasonable, I feel like I bring all/comparable qualities to the table, plus some :woot:....And I'm ready for him to come already! :couple:)

I know I went a little overboard with the smileys, haha

Loves me as who I am today and tommorrow.
slender to medium built
white, dark hair with beautiful eyes (i'm open to blondes, but don't prefer them)
truly living a Godly life and everything it entails
knows how to express his emotions (without being a girl)
intelligent (reads, able to speak well, quick-wit)
fun-loving (funny, likes to do activities, or stay at home; but have fun)
non-athetlic (but can fight if need be)
CREATIVE (music, writing.....something)
quick-wit
HATES VIDEO GAMES AND SPORTS
LOYAL, HARD-WORKING

SEXUAL

If you could build a man, how would he look? What kind of personality would you give him? Profession? Financial status? Neccessary physical attributes?

My perfect man would be a "practicing" born-again Christian, AA, medium complexion, hazel eyes, great smile, full head of hair, 6'0" tall, with a slimish, muscular build.

He would be intelligent, have a great sense of humor, outgoing, kind, friendly and selfless. He would put my needs above his own and treat me like a jewel. I would have to be careful about mentioning things that I wanted, because he would do his best to get them for me.

He seeks to fulfill his dream of becoming an entrepreneur, but in the meantime, earns at least 6 figures a year and loves his work. He is always trying to improve himself and his circumstances.

I would be unconditionally in love with him, and he with me.

This describes my DH. :giggle:

Well looks like James Franco(race unimportant)
Intelligent
Has the same since of humor as me
God loving
Loves me
Kind
Has ambitions
A geeky about something; be it techie, books, movies
Patient
Creative or loves my creativity

First of all, he's not perfect
Taller than I am when I wear heels
Ideally from the same physical, cultural "tribe" - hair, skin color, background