Denman....daily?

zzirvingj

Since summer came around I've been using my Denman brush in the shower...almost every day!

Do ya'll think this is too often? I notice each and every shed strand of hair now that I'm using it every day, and it appears to be alot. But maybe I'm over-reacting. I'm used to having a palmful of hair if I wash and detangle once a week, which is normal I guess.

I think it just freaks me out a little to see shed hair on the daily.

Anyone else here use their denman on their entire head frequently? Like more than once a week?

I use a denman almost daily to smooth down my bun, but I'm also not raking through my hair. I kinda turn it on its side and brush back. Kinda hard to explain... Only time any type of brush is going fully through my hair is when I'm fully detangling. Which means I finger detangle, detangle with wide tooth comb then proceed with my denman. I don't know whats the norm shed amount for you, but you can definitely tell the difference between shed hair and breakage.

I am alone in this but I think any brush raked through the hair is da debil. I think it tears at strands and causes mid-strand splits. So using the Denman every day would be on my list of unforgivable sins, especially the nylon/porcupine bristle Denman brushes. :eek: :crazy: The row ones, are probably not as bad...and if they are seamless (Are they? I dunno), maybe even a touch forgivable, but still not every day. *tiptoes out of thread*

I think daily may be to much for the hair. You may even be pulling out strands. I just started back using the denman, and I've used it once every 1.5 weeks. In the other times, I'm using a wide-tooth or nothing. The denman gets all the shed hairs that the wide tooth may not catch the other times.

Back